Chapter 23:

Emilees POV:
----1 week later----
I hadn't been thinking straight for the last week...I came out of hospital last night. I came home to an empty house luke wasn't here my heart was empty a whole chunk of my heart has been ripped to shreds in the blink of an eye. The bed was empty I hadn't felt his touch for over 24 hours now and it was getting to me. I've started to smoke...drink and get drunk and then sick it all back up all by myself. I was alone...no luke no nothing.
"She will be loved..." I sing strumming my guitar. I turn my pick over. I remember luke gave me this.
"L+E" that hurt. I threw it across the room.
"CRAP"it hit the wall across the rooMe wall.
"CRAP CRAP CRAP" I shout tears streaming down my face. I go over to the kitchen and pour myself a full glass of liquor and down it all. I wipe my tears and stare out the window. I cry and cry on never ever stopping. I need him he's my drug. He's got me addicted.
"Luke..." I whisper.
Flashback:
"Your my everything Emilee" luke giggles as he lifts me up he then spins me around in the cool Australian sea. The sun was hit so we decided to go to the beach.
"I love youuuuu" I say dragging the word luke giggles and kisses my nose.
"Not as much as I doooooo" he says mimicking me. I press his soft lips against mine and kiss him lovingly. He pulls away.
"Sorry to ruin the moment but I left my phone in my pocket" luke giggles we forgot our swimming kits so we just went in our jeans and t shirts.
"Don't worry we can get rice on the way home" I laugh and he then kisses me once again.
Flashback over:
All,the memories came flooding back. It started to feel like I just kept getting stabbed in the back with every single memory that floods back.
Lukes POV:
----3 days later----
It's been almost 11 days since me and Emilee broke up. I was staying in this small flat. It wasn't safe here but it's all I could afford until Emilee takes me back.
"I miss you so freaking much Emilee" I whisper to myself . I'm not coping very well I've been smoking and damaging everything. I've had to pay for a few things seeing as I punched a hole through the wall, smashed the window and brok the light. But I did it because I was upset...angry. I'm getting her back one way or another.
Emilees POV:
----another 3 days later----
It's been 2 weeks now...I've been drunk every night here at the house fir the past 14 days... Grace comes back tomorrow how is she going to react when she finds out daddy might not be coming home. It's 1:47 am right now. I've gotten texts from people worried...wondering where I am. But I didn't care...I wanted to be left alone...I was so upset, broken, distraught, alone.... I need him.
I open the window and light myself another cigaret I climb out the window and sit on the porch roof. Smoking my cigarette feeling sorry for myself...it was pathetic I know but it was all I was capable of.
"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house...if things go wrong we can knock it down..." I sing quietly. The smoke enters my shattered broken weak body. It gave me pleasure.
"What am I doing?" I say I chuckle to myself.
"This is all my fault and I'm sorry...luke wherever you are I'm so sorry and I love you" I whisper.
I suck on the cigarettes again. And blow it out my nose for a bit and then out my mouth. I carried on giving myself pleasure from it.
I then hold it up in front of me...
"Your not luke though are you" I say with tears rolling down my face.
"Nothing could ever compare to what luke was to me" I say I take one last inhale and then stamp on it. It then begins to rain.
"Perfect" I sigh but I can't be bothered to move I just sit there holding my legs. The cold piercing rain hits my face. It's dusk which means it's just light for me to see the sky is grey and cold and sad and depressing just like my mood.
I then see something...a figure walking down the street. His black t shirt is sticking to him and his blonde hair is flat. He's wearing black jeans. He sits down on the curb. I continue to watch the mysterious figure. He lights a cigarette. No way...
Luke?...
"Your lighting them up to eh?" I whisper to myself
Lukes POV:
I walk up the street mine and Emilees house was on. I see her beautiful dainty figure sat up on the porch roof. She is smoking a cigarette...oh no. I'm so worried about her God knows what's been happening with her what she's been doing... I see her hold it up in front of her and then stamp on it. It then begins to rain
"Crap..."I sit down on the curb and light a cigarette up. It fills my body with its toxic pleasure...
"You won't replace her pleasure though" I whisper and then blow it out my nose. Come back to me Emilee. Come hold tight straight through to daylight.
"I'm right here Emilee when are you going to realise"
Emilees POV:
Luke seems to still be sitting on the curb.
"Your my cure luke..." I whisper I then jump onto the tree opposite the porch roof and hop down branch to branch. I finally land on the cold wet ground. It begins to rain even harder but I don't care. I need him. I need luke. He sits up and stands up. I walk onto the road and stand there and so does he. I begin to cry.
"Luke..." I whisper it was as if he heard me. Because we both suddenly felt our legs carry ing us towards each other. The rain was hammering down hard. Me and luke ran as quick as we could toward each other. Once we got near each other I jumped and straddled luke. He span me around and around in his arms.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE?!" Luke shouts.
"I DONT KNOW. IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR MY DRUG YOUVE GOT ME ADDICTED!" I shout Back. The rain continued to hammer down hard.
"I LOVE YOU TO SO FREAKING MUCH I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL" he shouts kissing all over my face. I cup his wet dripping cheeks and smashed my lips against his. He kissed back hard and hungrily. You could tell we both missed each other. I run my hands through his wet hair.
"I NEED YOU EMILEE OK I REALLY DO DOMT EVER LEAVE EM AGAIN" luke screams. I smile.
"I PROMISE I NEVER WILL" I scream. I kiss him hungrily again before jumping off him.
"Let's go home" I say smiling.
"Anywhere with you and I'm happy" luke says. We interlock our wet hands and walk in the rain home. I have him back. I have luke back.
Authors note----> sorry I didn't carry the breakup through loads of chapters I just didn't want to bore you with really boring depressing chapters I thought this was cute how they got back together anyway don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx