Chapter 6:

Authors note----> hey sexy people it's mwah and I just wanna let you know I really want to get this book to the same amour of reads as book 1 so please recommend and vote and all that thanks love you all byeee xxx
Emilee's POV:
"Morning honey bee" I say peeking my head round Graces bedroom door to see her in her little pink baby grow saying "daddy's favourite"
"Mummy!" she giggles clapping her hands together. her little blonde curls were a mess and she has marks on her little face to where she had been sleeping.
"Shh baby it's only 8:00am" I say lifting Grace out of her bed and into my arms.
"Mummy where's Daddy?" grace asks.
"He is still asleep Gracey he needs his sleep" I say back to her.
"Yeah princess daddy needs his beauty sleep" she giggles cupping my cheeks as we walk downstairs.
I sit her into her high chair and strap her in.
"Eggy bread?" I ask.
"Yeaaah" Grace says kicking her feet. I make the eggy bread and hand it to her.
"Morning my darling girls" Luke says coming downstairs.
"Daddy I want uncle ashton!" Grace screams pouting and opening her arms for her daddy to come collect her.
"Well good because uncle Ashton and auntie Ellie are coming over!" Luke says blowing a raspberry on her belly.
"I love my daddy!" grace screams.
----1 hour later----
"AUNTIE ELLIE!" Grace screams.
"HEYA BEAUTIFUL" Ellie says twirling grace around in her arms. Grace then runs towards Luke and Ashton.
"Heya wifey" I say to Ellie and give her a squeeze.
"Hey em oh my god it's been so hectic right now"
"Aw babe what's up"
Then I'm stunned at what I hear...
"Your what...?"

Authors note----> ohhhhhhhh DAYUM what's going on