Chapter 15:

Authors note----> so I hope you are liking It and I'm just trying to think about some really good drama but please bare with me why I try to think of some really good dramatic drama for y'all. Anyway love you all byeee xxx
Emilees POV:
It was 11:34pm and luke had quickly popped to Starbucks to get us some late night beverages. I pulled on some grey tight jogging bottoms and a white vest top I then pulled on my grey frilly socks. I throw my hair up in a messy ponytail and then I lounged on the couch while scrolling through my phone. I was scrolling through some old pictures I took with the gang when we first met. Good times. There was a pic of luke carrying me on his shoulders at the beach. Then he walks through the door and I instantly smile.
"Starbuuuuuucks" he says carrying the "u" I jolt upright and smile as he comes and sits next to me with two beautiful drinks in his hands.
"One vanilla bean frappé with a drop of raspberry and whip cream for you your majesty" luke says grinning and bowing while handing me my frappé.
"And a triple diced hot chocolate and whipped cream for me" luke says grinning down into his cup.
"Thanks for this luke I really needed it" I say kissing his cheek. He blushes a bit we've been together for almost 3 years and he's still blushing.
"It's ok princess" Luke says stoking my arm.
"How about me and you go to the park after we dropped gracey off at her childminder" Luke suggests drinking his Starbucks.
"Like a date?" I ask smirking.
"Yeah like a date like old times so would you please go on a date with me tomorrow?" Luke replies smirking back.
"Yeah I would love that and then Taco Bell" I say while slurping up my frappé.
"Oh my god yes Taco Bell to" Luke says giggling.
----next day----
"Wakey wakey luke we have to drop off grace then it's time for our date" I smile while kissing his jaw line.
"I'm awake I'm awake" Luke says. I get up and brush my teeth. I then go to my drawers and pick out black skinny jeans and Luke's blink 182 top I then pull on my black vans and throw my hair up in a messy bun. I then put on some black mascara and eyeliner.
"Oh my god you look so pwetty" Luke says removing his face from the pillow.
"Thank you"I say smiling and kissing him on the lips. He pulls me in and rolls me onto the bed and on top of me. I laugh and pull away.
"I got to go get our daughter ready" I smile giving him one last kiss.
"Ok meet you down stairs in 10?" Luke asks.
"I bet I'll be ready before you" Luke smirks.
"Your on hemmings" I say then push him off and run to graces room. I run and open her door and find her playing with her dolls.
"Come on grace quick otherwise daddy will beat us!" I say throwing her into my arms and taking her over to her wardrobe.
"Ok mama" she simply says as I pick her up. I put her in white tights with denim studded shorts and a white tight it shirt. I then put on some light blue converse high tops on her feet.
"IM WINNING" Luke shouts from the other room.
"Quick mummy!" Grace shouts as I tie her hair up in a pony tail.
"Quick lets go!" I say and grab her hand and lead her to the door. As soon as we get to the stairs luke bursts out our door.
"GRACEY QUICK!" I say and grab her in my arms and rush downstairs. Me and grace make it down 5 seconds before luke.
"Ha in your face daddy!" Grace shouts. Luke pretends to fake cry.
"Oh no daddy I didn't mean it I promise I'm sorry I love you, you win I promise I'm sorry" she says running up to luke and patting his quiff. Luke lifts her up in his arms and twirls her around.
"Don't worry baby" Luke says kissing her chin.
----at park----
"Luke come get me" I say as we get out the car I run to the brown and orange leaves on the ground I pick up a pile and throw it in lukes hair.
"AHHH" he lets out a girlish scream. I laugh and almost fall over.
"I'm going to get you!" Luke shouts and starts running towards me.
"Leave me alone luke!!" I laugh and start running down the path. We run past so many people I feel free I feel young I feel like we have just met again. I stop for a breather but that gets interrupted when luke runs up behind me and picks me up bridal style and spins me around.
"I told you I would get you" Luke says. I laugh and bury my face in his chest.
"I know I was wrong you were right" I sigh and stare up at him. He is still holding me bridal style but change that and end up straddling him. I wrap my legs round his torso and wrap my arms round his neck.
"I love you so much luke" I say rubbing my nose against his.
"I love you so much more" he replies and presses his soft warm lips against mine. I return the favour and kiss back. For a minute it feels like me and luke our in our own little eternity it's just me and him. When suddenly...
*SNAP SNAP SNAP* goes the camera shutters.
"Oh god" I say and get down off luke at least 5 photographers are around us.
"Luke who is this girl?"
"Is she your girlfriend?"
"Are you dating?" They all asked. Luke grabbed my hand.
"Run" and then me and Luke start running through the park once we get back we run straight to Taco Bell. Once we get there we sit down.
"E-Emilee I'm so sorry I d-didn't know that would happen" Luke says taking my hand. So many thoughts are going through my head. The hate I'll get. But then again I might not get any. Oh I don't know.
"It's fine luke I promise it's ok" I say smiling reassuring him taking his hand.
"Ok" Luke says.
----later that night----
Luke was putting grace to bed. I sat on the counter top with a glass of water. My head was pounding right now so many thoughts were running through my mind. The press saw me and Luke kiss...we will be front page what if the fans hate me? I'm so scared but then it could be different so right now I have to stay strong.
"Em?" Luke asks with worry in his voice. I turn round and then turn back and look at the floor holding my head in my hands I set the water back down on the counter. Luke walks around to the front of me.
"Baby are you ok?" Luke asks. I ball out crying I hold out my arms and Luke embraces me in a warms hug.
"Hold on baby girl" Luke says so I wrap my legs round his torso and throw my arms around his shoulders. Luke picks me up and walks me into the lounge he sits down onto the couch with me still in his arms. I bury my face into his neck still crying.
"Im so scared luke" I sniffle. Luke rocks me back and forth and rubs my back.
"I know baby I know but I promise I won't let anyone get to you I'm right here" Luke reassures. I look up into his deep blue eyes with tears rolling down from my brown ones. He wipes my tears away with his thumb and presses his soft lips against mine I kiss back. He pulls away and smiles.
"I'm your cure" Luke says and I nod and give him a tight hug.
Authors note----> so they have been caught how will she react how will the fans react aww it's all happening. Anyway don't forget to recommend and vote love you all byeee xxx