Chapter 24:

Authors note----> so it's been very drama ful wait drama ful is that a word or nah???? I don't care anyway I hope you enjoyed the drama I've had very nice comments saying how much they love the story and that really means a lot so thanks for that anyway love you all byeee xxx
Emilee's POV:
Me and Luke walked trough the door dripping wet from the rain. we looked at eachother and stared into eachothers eyes. Luke couldn't hold it in anymore and neither could I we both burst out laughing.
"your hair is flat!" I laugh.
"I can see your bra through your wet t shirt!" he laughs back. I gasp and cover myself as best I could. it was only 2 am in the morning.
"God I've missed you" Luke says walking up to me.
"I've missed you to" I reply smiling our cold wet lips touch. I then grab his hand and pull away.
"See you outside hemmo" I say an then run outside into the back garden. the rain once again hits my previously wet body. Luke runs up behind me and lifts me up bridal style he spins me around in the rain.
"IM REALLY REALLY INTO CARS!" Luke sings and I giggle.
"AND REALLY COOL GUITARS" I sing back.
"AND SUPERHEROES!" we then both sing together. I then straddle him. I wrap my legs around his torso. his hair is flat and his eyes are blue.
"Your such a dork" I whisper in his ear I rest my head on his shoulder and he slowly rocks me left and right.
"You dot understand how worried I was about you while we were apart what were you doing?" Luke asks still rocking me back and forth.
"I was drunk every night..." I sight rubbing Luke's wet hair.
"Is that it?" Luke asks.
"No I smoked to and if you didn't come back I was considering cannabis...im sorry so so sorry" I say with a tear escaping my eye. Luke begins to cry to.
"You were considering drugs?" Luke cries.
"You were my drug luke...if I couldn't have you I would have to find another one..." I say crying.
"I'm here now baby girl" he says rubbing my back. the rain was still pouting down.
"I know Luke and you already have me addicted" I say placing a soft kiss on his lips. I get down and pick up some orange leaves.
"Emilee?" Luke asks suspiciously.
"Heads up hemmings" I say and run the leaves in his flat hair.
"AHHH!" Luke screams in a girls voice.
"Aw babe I'm sorry" I say simpathetically.
"No no I'm getting you now you better run!" Luke says smirking and then suddenly starts chasing after me.
"Ha you can't get me lucas!" i shout.
"That's not my name!" He shouts back still running after me. I laugh at his childishness.
"No luke!" I shout as he lifts me up from behind.
"Got youuuuu!" he shouts. I straddle him and kiss him all over his face. falls to his knees and lies me down in the mud.
"Oh Luke now look what you've done!" I giggle. as he lies me down in the mud.
"Oops sorry babe" Luke giggles lying on top of me. he laughs and then kisses my chin.
"Bath time" I laugh.