Chapter 40:

Authors note----> OH.MY.GOD we are only 6 chapters away from finishing book 2!!!! WOW this is...big. anyway book 2 is currently at 2.45k so thanks eh much and book 1 is at 6.39k...i think. but thankyou all!!!! Enjoy this chapter. I love you all byeee xxx
Emilee's POV:
I sat up in bed. Grace was round liz's house so I was free. I sat up and leant against the headboard. my head throbbed and I groaned in pain. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I trudged in and stared at myself in the mirror.
"Well damn" I sigh as I see my blonde hair everywhere. and that I have black bags hanging from my eyes. I step in the shower. and moan in pleasure as the hot water hits my skin. my throbbing head eased a little but it still hurt a little still. I step out and walk back into the room. to find Luke gone.
"Luke?" I say confused Into the empty room. I shrug it off and proceed to get dressed.
I pull on black jeans, an all time low t shirt and some black vans. I let my hair fall down my back. and then just put on mascara and black eye liner.
"Luke?" I say again still not taking sight if my boyfriend. then the door flies open and I'm comes a smiling luke.
"Where have you been dickhead?" I smile. he laughs.
"Actually I've been out to the shop getting stuff for my perfect girlfriend being the amazing boyfriend I am" Luke smiles ear to ear holding up a bag. I walk over to him peck his lips and take the bag from him.
"Thank you" I whisper and then he walks to go put on dear Maria count me in. I love this song by all time low because it makes me feel better on a number of levels. I open the back and pull out a grey Nike sweater pain killers and cookies and cream Ice cream. I giggle at his dorkiness. I pull on the Nike sweater. and take the pain killers.
"I knew your head had been hurting sooo" he bites his lip. I throw myself on him.
"I love you a lot Luke thank you so much" I say as I straddle him he spins me around.
"IVE GOT YOIR PICTURE IM COMING WITH YOU DEAR MARIA COUNT ME IN" we sing dancing wildly. I jump down and he wraps his arms round my waist and I wrap my arms round his neck. The lyrics to therapy by all time low pour out of the speakers. he sways me back and forth as we sing to the song. I feel I can relate to this song on another number of levels.
Luke's POV:
"give me therapy" I sing to emilee softly. I embrace her in a hug. she was warm in her Nike jumper I bought her. she was just so perfect.
"Hold on" emilee says and rushes over to the docking station where my phone was plugged in. she puts on the acoustic version of "take me home". I smile knowing it's her favourite song. she runs back up to me and I lift her up ok my back as the song plays. she sings the chorus perfectly with such passion and meaning.
"But I still stay cos your the only thing I know, so won't you stay oh won't you take me home" she softly songs and I melt inside as I listen to her angelic voice. it was beautiful. she was beautiful. I spin her round on her back as the music continues to play.
We finally crash down onto the floor. her favourite song still playing on repeat. we both just stare up into space in silence. not awkward, comfortable. god she was perfec.
Emilee's POV:
Me and Luke just layed on the floor not caring about anything. just laying there.
"But I still stay cos your the only thing I know" Luke songs softly. I turn my body and so does he.
"So won't you stay oh won't you take me home" I sing softly back. he pulls me against his beating chest and places a fist Kiss on my head. I begin to fall asleep but just before I do I hear Luke whisper.
"You are my home"
Authors note----> AWWW I felt that this was a cute chapter I hope you liked it I love you all don't forget to vote and recommend love you lots byeee xxx