Chapter 4:

Emileea POV:
"Luke what's wrong?" I ask confused then suddenly Ash and cal burst in.
"He never told me you were going into labour Emilee he kept it to himself!!" Luke screamed.what? no? Michael is my best friend he wouldn't do that to me.
"You never told Luke I was going into labour?" I questioned tears were streaming down my face at this point how could he so this to me?
"Emilee I" he says.
"DID YOU TELL LUKE OR NOT MIKE!" I scream at michael. tears were now crawling down his cheeks.
"NO EMILEE I DIDNT I DIDNT TELL LUKE YOU WENT INTO LABOUR BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO HAVE THIS BABY WITH YOU I WANTED TO BE THE ONE WHO HELD YOU KISSED YOU HIGGED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! THERE I SAID IT I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND!" Michael screams. Ashton and cal are stunned at Michaels reaction and step towards me. Luke begins to cry to. he rushes over to me.
"EMILEE NEEDED ME MICHAEL EMILEE WAS GOING THROUGH INTENSE PAIN AND SHE NEEDED ME THE MOST!" Luke shouts and sobs into my chest.
"How could you mikey?" questions Maisie running to Calum's arms.
"What the hell Michael" Ellie sobs. Ashton quickly sits her on his lap and rubs her back while placing soft kisses in her neck.
"Emilee I'm so sorry" Michael sobs.
"Leave...NOW!" I scream. I look up and Michael falls to the ground then gets back up. he cries uncontrollably and then walks out. I then see him through the window in the door. I look into his eyes. his mouthed something to me. "goodbye I love you"he ten runs off. I begin to cry uncontrollably.
"Emilee babe I'm here now" Luke says pulling me into his arms.
"What have I done I've just lost my bestfriend I need him back Luke I need Michael back" I sob into his chest and Luke begins to cry to.
"Me to baby me to" he says rocking me back and forth.
----1 hour later----
I'm staring at the ceiling right now while Luke and cal are asleep on the sofa while ash and Ellie are snuggled up together on the chair while Maisie ins leaning against the wall drifting off. I remember michael. I wonder what he's doing right now. I miss him. I want him back to tell me a joke or sing me a funny song. suddenly I jolt upright and scream.
"AHHHHH" I begin to cry and pant. Luke jumps up and a nurse runs in. this time everyone is up and panicking.
"NOBODY PANIC SHES GOING INTO LABOUR QUICK CALL IN ANOTHER NURSE AD TELL HER TO BRING TOWELS!" shouts the nurse. I pant heavily. Luke kisses me on the lips.
"You can do it baby I'm right outside" he says crying.
"Ok luke" he then heads out the door. I begin to pant and think of Michael and luke and grace. this is for them here we go.
"Ok miss o'connor I'm going to need you to push" I push my hardest as I can.
----1 hour into labour----
"Right this is it Emilee one last push and your baby will be out!" shouts the nurse.
"Ok I'm ready"
"3...2...1" says the nurse. I push and push and push when suddenly. something happens I feel...lifted. I feel light once more. I then snap back to reality as I hear something. I hear Grace crying. I laugh and smile.
"LUKE LUKE COME QUICK!" I shout.
"WHAT IS IT!" Luke shouts bursting through the door. then he realises something. he walks over to me.
"Grace?" he says. Starting to cry.
"My baby" he says kneeling down by the hospital bed. suddenly her eyes flicker open. Her eyes out the most beautiful blue orbs ever. she looked just like Luke.
"Oh my god she's so beautiful" says Luke taking her in his arms.
"Hey sweetie I'm your daddy" he whispers placing a kiss on her head. Me and Luke look at eachother and he places a soft kiss on my lips.
"You and Grace are my everything" he whispers.
Authors note----> so she gave birth!! Aww so cute I hope it's longs but it's prob not aha anyway don't forget to vote and recommend thanks byeee xxx