Chapter 42:

Authors note----> WE HAVE NEARLY FINISHED THIS BOOK AND I CANT COPE!!!! WE ONLY HAVE 4 CHAPTERS LEFT I CANT DEAL WITH THIS JUST NO!!!!
Emilees POV:
My eyes flutter open as the burning sunlight pours through the glass panes of the window. I squint as my it hits my face. my head literally pounding again it was like I had a lump growing in my head and it was making me ache. calum said he will keep grace for the day so I was free except luke had work in half an hour. I feel his arms wrapped around my waste.
"Luuuuuke" I groan.
"Yes baaaabe" luke groans into my hair.
"You have work in half an hour babe" I say getting out of bed and out of his protective grip.
"Ugh ok" luke groans walking into the shower before pecking my lips. I walk over to my drawers and pull on my garments being black knee high socks, a black skater skirt and a tight grey long sleeved top I tuck it in and pull on some all black converse.i put a choker round my neck that had a moon hanging off of it and then put on black winged eye liner and thick black mascara. I then finish it off with metal cat ears that were decorated with tiny pale pink pearls. I let my blonde hair cascade down my back and then I wait for luke.
"Well hey there princess you look incredibly adorable as a cat" luke says as he steps out the bathroom. I blush slightly and then he kissed my cheek. he pulls on his nirvana tee black skinnies and black vans. he intertwines my fingers before leading us downstairs.
"I'll see you at 4:30 babe" luke kisses me before heading out the door. I smile and decide to text morgan.
Emilee---->Morgan:
Heeeey come over we're going out today!!!! Xx
I smile as I instantly get a reply.
Morgan---->Emilee:
Hell yeaaaah be over in 10 xxx
I slip my black iPhone 5 into my black leather bag that had a kitty face and kitty ears on it. I grabbed 50$ and waited for morgan.
* knock knock knock*
I rush and open the door for my Bestfriend.
"Heyyy" I say excitedly walking out the door and locking it behind me.
"Hey babe looking adorable now where shall we go" morgan asked jumping up and down excitedly after hugging me.
"Let's go shopping!" I say jumping up and down.
"Awesome mall here we come!!" Morgan says and we head excitedly down the street seeing as the mall is only a few streets away.
----
"Oh my god morgan how cute is this?!" I say holding up a black tight crop top that said "limited edition".
"OMG it's adorable" morgan cooes. so I buy. why not. it's every girls intention to buy a new crop top. we decide to head out the shop and proceed to starbucks us being white we had to.
"Oh my god is that Emilee O'Connor?!" I hear a long girlish shriek.
"Oh my days it's is!" Another one says and the apps start running over with a bunch of girls.
"Emilee take a picture with me!" One shrieked why were they asking for my
Picture oh well who cares. I take pictures and kiss their cheek and sign things. weird. no one ever wants my picture. it's probably just because I'm lukes girlfriend that's all they want it for.
"Woah man that was intense" I say heading back over to morgan with to pumpkin spice lattes.
"Here" he says handing me a latte.
"Thanks your the best" I say sipping on the hot beverage.
"I know" morgan says making me laugh.
----
"Babe?" I hear luke whisper entering the house with a sleeping grace in his arms.
"Hey" I smile and whisper back he carefully goes and puts grace to bed before rushing back to me.
"So princess how was your day?" Luke says pulling me up and twirling me round.
"Fine I went shopping with morgan then hit mobbed by laps and your fans and my head still hurt a lot" I say smiling.
"Sorry princess I didn't know you would get mobbed and I really think you should see a doctor about your head it's been like this for almost 2 weeks" luke says pulling me into his chest for a hug.
"I don't need a doctor luke it's probably just a phase" I reassure him hugging him tightly.
"Ok babe I just worry that's all" luke says rubbing my back soothingly.
"I know luke" I say and peck him on the lips.
----next day----
It was 4:23 in the morning and I was not myself. my head pounded like a buzzer and it hurt like mad.
"Crap crap crap" I gasp heading downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Pain killers shit I need pain killers" I search the cupboards until I find the aspirin. I take them with a glass of water and then sit on the counter.
"Craaaap crap craaaaap" I say looking down my eyelids feeling heavy as but the pain soon fades away as the pain relief kicks in. I wiggle my legs back and forth. it was pitch black and I was in the counter at almost half four in the morning.
"Emilee babe are you ok?" I hear lukes soothing voice and I lift my head my neck hurts from where it was arched.
"Luke? Yeah I'm fine sorry to wake you" I say looking away and sipping the water. it's been like this for a week now and I hate waking luke it makes me feel bad. I begin to cry.
"Hey hey sh it's ok princess" luke says and rushes over to me.
"No luke it's not ok! God dammit! I wake you up all the time and I make you tired and worn out and I feel so bad and I'm so so sorry" I cry into his shoulder. he lifts me up and I'm straddling him it feels like another night I had with him in the early hours.
"Baby it's fine I promise you have nothing to be sorry for" luke says rocking me back and forth.
"I love you so much luke" I whisper in his ear and I feel his smile spread across his face.
"I love you you so much to Emilee" I hear him whisper back.
Authors note----> I hope you liked it but I updated Thai quite late at night so sorry if it's crap anyway love you all don't forget to vote and recommend byeee xxx