Chapter 29:

Emilee's POV:
Grace decided she wanted to go back with Ashley and cal and Maisie with the twins they said it was fine so I let her. Morgan and troye decide to all it a day and so does Mikey so it's just me ash Luke and Ellie in the car.
"I feel like getting wasted" Ashton says smiling.
"Oh my god yes same" Luke giggles.
"Emilee?" Ellie asks tapping my shoulder I turn around as see her smoking.
"WERE GETTING WASTED TONIGHT BABY!" I shout and me and Ellie fist pump.
"WOOO LETS DO IT!" Shouts Ashton rolling down the window and flying his arms out. I roll down the roof so the wind is blowing through our hair. we all decide to change seats so it's me and Ellie in the front and Luke and ash in the back. Ellie dries while we all sing and dance.
"LETS GO TO THE CLIFF WE CAN GET WASTED AS WE WANT" Ellie screams.
"YES" the boys shout. we stop off at a gas station as the boys get has and alcohol.
"Tonight's gonna be fuuuuun" Ellie says smirking and giggling.
"Hell yeah it is" I say and we hug. the boys come out with two boxes full of beer.
"Got the alcohol woop woop" Luke says jumping in the back seat. we start driving once more as we drive to the peak. we throw our hands up in the air as we sing backseat serenade by all time low.
"BACK SEAT SERENADE LITTLE HURRICANE OH GOD IM SO SICK OF SLEEPING ALONE" Ellie screams.
"YOUR HOT JUST LIKE A SUMMERS DAY KISS THE PAIN AWAY TO YOIR RADIO" we all sing back.
once we pull up we all jump out and collapse on the cliff.
"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Luke grins. we all take a massive swig of our beers. and another and another.
"Woooooooooow" Ashton giggles taking another swig.
"A-Ashton I-I'm drunk a-already" Ellie giggles.
"S-same" I giggle back throwing my arms round her. we both take a massive bit of our bitter beer and let the soothing liquid trickle down our throats.
"E-e-emilee I'm w-w-wasted" Luke says almost falling over.
"Aww lukey come give me a hug" I say and hold out my arms. he stumbles over to me and take me in his arms. Ellie and Ashton lie on the floor.
"That cloud looks like weed" Ashton giggles.
"That looks like you" Ellie giggles back.
"I'm drunk luke" i laugh. taking another mouthful of beer.
"Ya think babe?" Luke giggles again taking another mouthful. I lie next to Ellie and Luke lies next to me so the boys re on the outside.
"I wanna kiss you" Ashton giggles snuggling into Ellie's neck.
"Go on then" Ellie laughs and they start to passionately kiss eachother.
"I wanna kiss you emileeeeee" Luke whines pouting.
"Come on then luke" I laugh drinking and I pull Luke on top of me. He kisses me passionately. I feel him smile into the kiss and I hear his lip ring clink. I hear a few moans from Ashton and Ellie and I giggle.
"I like it better when were wasted" I sing. I feel Luke move down my neck and suck my neck lightly and see ah doing the same to ellie. we look eachother and break out into laughter.
"Lmao this was unexpected" she laughs.
"I know right" I laugh and we high five. Luke moves back up to my lips. our tounges battle out and I bite his bottom lip making him moan a little. I move down to his neck and suck lightly starting just behind his ear I moves down to his chest he receives a few love bites.
"Ha ha" I laugh. he pouts And he smashes his lips down on mine once more.
"Admit I'm so hot" Luke says biting my lip.
"Nah your good" I say satcastically.
"Go ooooooon" he chants still sucking my neck lightly.
"No" I laugh. we both take another big swig of beer and then start into eachothers eyes hungrily.
"Then I'm gonna make you say it" Luke says and crashes out lips together. we roll over and I'm on top of him. I lick his lip and he lets my tounge in and we battled.
"Your so hot luke" I laugh lying on his chest.
"I know" Luke laughs.
"I love you baby" Luke says.
"I love you more luke"
Authors note----> sorry it's short anyway don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx