Chapter 41:

Authors note----> hey everyone, I just want to say a massive thank you because you have gotten both my stories so far. book 1 stands at 6.52k and book 1 stands at 2.66k and that means a lot to me so thank you very very much I love you all byeee xxx
Emilees POV:
"Grace honey time for your childminders" I whisper creeping into graces room. she sits up with her cuddly toy rag bunny and rubs the dust out of her eyes. she nods and lift her out of her bed.
I pull on her black skinnies and a grey blink 182 band t, and white converse. I lift her up in my arms and carry her downstairs.
"Morning" luke says in his raspy morning voice.
"Morning daddy" grace giggles and makes luke smile. we all head out to the car and start driving.

Once we dropped off Grace I had to go to work for the day seeing as someone got fired for treating a customer badly. it sucked to be honest cos I was supposed to go see Morgan but ok.
"Oh luke I don't wanna go to work" I whined as we pulled up outside urban outfitters.
"I know babe but you have to I don't wanna go to band practise but I still have to" he whined back.
"Uggggh" I groan. luke laughs.
"What?" I smile.
"Nothing babe, I'll come pick you up after yeah?" Luke asks twiddling his lip ring with his tongue. why did he have to turn me on at this time of the morning?
"Ok" I simply say smiling. he smiles back I kiss him on the cheek and then get up and walk into work. the enthusiasm is high as I walk in. not.
----
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" I whisper and sigh in relief.
"Ok em you can go shifts over" my boss says shooing me out the door. I grabbed my wage and headed out the door. my friend had a birthday cake and didn't finish it so she gave it to me...what? You can't refuse vanilla butter filled sponge cake. I was so tired I just wanted to stay home with luke. work just dragged on and on every minute felt like hours it was painful. I see luke leaning up against the car he had his black ray bans across his face his normal black skinnies band t and black vans. smiling ear to ear.
"What's this?" Luke asks taking the cake.
"What does it look like dickhead?" I ask laughing staring up into his blue eyes.
"Oh I don't know a cake maybe dickhead?" He mimics back smiling. I laugh.
"Seriously though" he adds.
"My friend had a birthday and didn't finish it so I couldn't refuse it" I say taking it from him and putting it in the backseat.
"That's cute" he states and walk round to the drivers seat. I step in and sigh in relief that I'm finally out of work.
"We can eat it after I take you out tonight" luke says looking really excited.
"Oh luke I'm really tired can we stay home? And what about Gracey?" I ask.
"Grace is with cal and ok we can stay home if that's what you want" he pouts
"Thanks" I say disappointed in myself that I'm tired.
"I guess these won't be needed then?" Luke sighs handing me to pieces of paper. I sit up and furrow my eyebrows I turn over the paper.
FALL OUT BOY.
My eyes widen as I stare at the concert tickets, I see Luke smirking.
"OH MY GOD LUKE THANK YOU OH MY GOD" I say hugging him.
"It's alright anything for my girl, do you still want to stay home?" He asks smirking.
"NO OH MY GOD" I say jumping in my seat. I throw my arms around him. he hugs back in excitement.
"Let's go we don't want to be late" luke says starting the car.
----
Once we pull up outside the venue I jump out the car in utter excitement. luke intertwines our fingers and leads me into the venue. we hand the guy our tickets and he shows us to our seats. we sit and mess about while we wait for the show to start. then suddenly the lights dim and the band enter the stage and open with "the Phoenix". Three more songs pass and I find myself screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. we were quite close so it was cool.
Lukes POV:
I hear Emilee scream the lyrics and all I do is smile and scream them with her. it makes me happy that she's happy. once "dance, dance" finished, they started the intro for "centuries" I wrapped my arms around Emilees tiny waist and rest my chin on her head. she sings her heart out and it's amazing. I stay wrapped around her waist with my chin on her head the whole night. Once the concert finished Emilee was pretty tired so I was pretty sure she wanted to leave.
We were half way home and Emilee was flat out not even a poke and me whispering her name would wake her. she looked most adorable asleep. once we got home I picked her up bridal style and put the cake in her lap so it wouldn't fall. I carried her in and lied her down on the couch. I placed the cake on the counter and it still looked undamaged.
I was proud.
"Luke? Are we home?" Emilee sits up.
"Yes we are babe are you still tired?" Emilee asks me.
"No I slept a lot in the car" she said. I take the lid off the cake cow I was so damn hungry.
"Wait" Emilee said walking up to me she took a massive chunk of cake in her hand and smothered it all over my face. so much for undamaged.
"You did not just do that!" I say in laughter.
"Actually I just did" she say smirking.
Emilees POV:
I ran as fast as I could but luke catches me by the waist. he then rubs cake in my face.
"Oh Luke" I laugh. he turns me round and stares at me.
"You have something on your face" I laugh pointing at his nose.
"So do you" he laughs back.
"Maybe you can get it off" I whisper in his ear. I suddenly get lifted up so I'm straddling Him and I feel myself pushed up against the wall.
"Maybe I can" he whispers in my ear before crashing his lips onto mine. he wastes no time in slipping his tongue.I smile as he does so. I move down to his neck leaving a small trail of small purplish marks. I hear hi moan a little as I find his weak spot. that turned me on. I move my lips back up to his and he kisses me with hunger and lust. I tug on his hair a little before ripping off his shirt and throwing it across the room. He leaves a small trail of marks down my neck and onto my shoulder just like I did to him. before he then rips off my t shirt.
"You still have frosting all over your face" luke whispers giggling.
"I'm not the only one" I say.
"It does look rather intriguing though" luke smirks.
"Really?" I smirk back.
"Get it off then" I add. he licks the cake off my face while moaning because of how good it tastes and that really REALLY turns me on. he knows what he's doing to me because I can feel his smirk against my skin. it was really hot.
"My turn" I whisper and peck he lips. I then lick the remaining cake off of his face moaning just like he did.
"Emilee stop moaning because your really turning me on and I've already left quite a few marks" luke giggles. but I ignore him.
"Finished" I smile.
he places his soft lips onto mine again and kisses me with passion and meaning.
"You taste of cake" he whispers.
"So do you" I say and we both laugh.
Authors note----> I hope you liked the chapter. I'm listening to the don't stop EP. get on my level. the ashton demo of don't stop makes me melt. anyway hope you liked the chapter don't forget to vote and recommend love you all byeee xxx