Chapter 27

Hey readers! Randy's here just on her backup account. This chapter will have lots of dialogue and intriguing factors in it. Enjoy! 

After the official wedding, the priest excused himself to start the reception party. As the music played, it was a similar time; the one where when he was Adrien and Marinette dancing at Chloe's party.

"Luka! I thought you weren't invited," Cat Blanc said with stoic tone, chuckling darkly before walking towards him.

"I wasn't. I just wanted to see her smile one more time before I leave," Luka said, looking down before stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I see, well there's only condition. Don't try anything funny or else.. this is your last time," Cat Blanc stared at him, walking to Marinette and Randy.

"Luka's a troubled soul for a second chance," Randy joked, winking at Luka knowingly before he looks at her and sat down.

Cat Blanc heard a sound from the other side of the building.

"I'm lucky I'm still in my cat suit cause I ain't having it with intruders," Cat Blanc said, gritting his teeth while looking for the person who made a fuss only to find the caters fighting over something.

"This dish is only reserved for the mayor, Patrick! You can't eat it," Tyson yelled at his cousin, Patrick who was trying to mess up the food arrangements.

"Well it's not my fault for being hungry," Patrick playfully pouts, leaning towards the counter.

"Both of you, quit your crap a little bit because the wedding will be over soon. Just do your job, don't cause problems," Cat Blanc sighed, looking at them both emotionlessly.

Cat Blanc left shortly to get back with Marinette before the party began.

"Sorry sir! My cousin started it, we'll get the food out. So much for helping with the food," Tyson sighed, stretching his arms before preparing the food.

While he prepared the food, Patrick was the waiter, along with Alana and Skye. Patrick reached out to grab empty plates while Tyson blankly stared at him.

"What? You expect me to sit here and watch you?" Patrick asked, lifting three plates.
___________________

Nino set the mood for the couple after playing various songs that Marinette knew.

"May I have this dance, princess? Or should I say... My queen?" Cat Blanc asked, putting his hand out for her to hold.

"I would love to dance with you Kitty," Marinette smiled, slowly touching his hand before he swung her by the waist to the dance floor.

"Marinette, I have loved you since I noticed my true feelings for you. My love grew and grew from admiration to something better, something bigger... but now I have you in my arms for the time being," Cat Blanc confessed, leaning towards Marinette before kissing her lips gently.

The kiss was gentle, genuine and light but it soon became toxic, needy and greedy as the two lovers kissed the night away. Nino and Alya teased them about "getting a room".

Marinette put her arms around his neck, intensifying the kiss, giving it a little more sexual tension as their bodies soon had a good amount of friction for Cat Blanc to growl quietly into the kiss before they stopped to breathe.

"Why aren't you guys going to your honeymoon?" Alya teased, nudging her boyfriend in the shoulder.

"It's not time yet, is it?" Marinette looked at her phone for the time but there was a lot of messages from Luka again as she quickly ignored it.

Randy walked in the other side of the building to find Tyson and his cousin already tired from serving everybody after the party.

"When will Cat Blanc be purified?" Tyson asked, standing near the counter.

"I don't know yet. Until Ladybug finds a solution I'm guessing," Randy answered, shrugging her shoulders nervously.