Chapter 16

Natalie put the moth miraculous on but didn't transform as she looked up at the ceiling hoping Adrien would forgive his father as his secret was found out it made every single citizen worry about what happens next. An idea came in her head; however, the plan was simple and all she had to do was to Adrien and Marinette together just by manipulating Nathaniel.

Natalie walked up to Marinette and Adrien as they were in his room playing video games, Mecha Strike 3 as they were playing, Adrien noticed something was up. Marinette was planning a sneak attack on him while he was distracted by the sudden interruption by her launching a double attack "Marinette Style" was developed by her father who came up with "Tom Style."

It was kind of like she was raised in both of her cultural living space where she used to live at. Nevertheless, after playing games together; they both started drawing while Marinette was sketching designs as Natalie was watching them being extremely creative in the middle of the day.

Meanwhile, Randy was beyond aware of Natalie's intentions to save Gabriel from prison but secretly planned for her to get arrested along with him but transformed into Cliff as she waited for Ladybug and Cat Noir to catch up to her plan as she was prepared for telling them about her next move.

It was the plan to lure her into her own trap by sending her the notice that he'll need a visitor and Natalie might sneak in and get caught and arrested for trying to break Gabriel aka Hawkmoth, out of jail; however Marinette wasn't sure how Randy knew of the consequences of hiding secrets from them but it was a good reason to hide the fact she knows who took the moth miraculous.

The next day, Randy decided to finally tell them about the missing miraculous and thinking about Natalie's strange behavior change so she transformed as Cliff  and jumped out her window and leaped over a roof to find their patrol spot but her thoughts were interrupted by seeing Cat Noir and Marinette talking about something as she sneaked behind them and his to listen to their conversation.

"BOOM!!" An akuma alert sounded as Cat Noir panicked and carried Marinette in his arms running along with Cliff while they were looking for the villian, a villian like Particler, a villian who turns people into particles and other things. Cat Noir and Cliff looked at one another and nodded and they tried to fight the villian but Cliff's arms were tied before she could attack the villian, pretty much she ended up kicking the bad guy by cracking the akumatized item and running out as Ladybug appears and purified the akuma as usual.

"Time to de-evilize! Bye bye little butterfly," Ladybug said as she threw up her lucky charm even when she didn't use it yet.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!" A pile of ladybugs flew around and fixed everything back to the way it was before. And a few hours later, Cat Noir visited Randy as she was sitting on her usual chair and tears were coming out as he hugged her and turned to leave.

But he was pulled back as Randy shook and trembled,

"You really must love that Marinette, or was it Ladybug you liked?" Randy asked as she looked at him for an answer.

"Yes. I'm in love with..." Cat Noir said.

"... Ladybug, I know. But trust me I seen you flirting with tons of other people. I know one thing... Like is taking the petals off a flower while love is watering the flower and taking care of it as it grows." Randy explains as she took her hand off his shoulder as she looked down at him.

"But I do think you got your feelings mixed up," Randy continued. Cat Noir left after she said those words.

And it made him think of those words she said and reflected hard on it as the next day went silent.