Chapter 21

The heroes were stuck in thought as Befana was turning people into stone as Hawkmoth (Natalie) amplified her powers like how she was originally Catalyst and Mayura while his original plan was to have Paris in fear and akumatize them all as he takes the miraculous from Ladybug and Cat Noir. Meanwhile, Cliff, Rena Rouge, Bunnyx, Ladybug and Cat Noir all walk around while Ladybug, Bunnyx and Cat Noir were discussing what to do as Rena Rouge was handling with Befana.

"We have the upper hand if we all gang up on her only not to become her minions," Ladybug said as she called upon her lucky charm and all that came out was powder, flour to be exact. 

Ladybug looked around and saw Cliff still finding a way out but finally succeeded by help of Rena Rouge as Cat Noir was calling out to use her lucky charm.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug calls out as Befana was turning  people into fairies and stone. "A mirror and rope?"

Cat Noir crept around but Rena Rouge pulled him back inside as Ladybug handed Bunnyx the mirror as Rena Rouge and Cat Noir grabbed the rope. Ladybug was about to give signal as Befana slipped outside and Ladybug finally gave signal.

"Now!" Ladybug exclaimed as Rena Rouge and Cat Noir caught Befana by tripping her over as Bunnyx held the mirror standing behind it as the villian was finally frozen in place on the ground, waiting for her stone form to dissolve and Ladybug broke the item and caught the akuma.

"Miraculous Ladybug! Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug said she purified the akuma and opened her yoyo. "bye bye little butterfly."

"Pound it!" The trio said as Bunnyx said goodbye as she went back to her portal in the future.

"Ladybug. I thought Hawkmoth was defeated," Cat Noir explained.

"I think I know, Natalie might be taking his position," Cliff said as she looked at Ladybug and Cat Noir.

"You could be right Cliff," Ladybug said as Cat Noir was panicking hoping Natalie wasn't in his father's position as a villian.

Rena Rouge,Ladybug and Cliff ran off to collect Alya's miraculous temporarily until they could find a time for her to keep it while they hid before Alya found out. Marinette and Randy pretended to be out of breath because they both knew both of their identities.

"Hey Alya," Marinette greeted as Randy waved goodbye to get home so she could type up her book and article about most of her adventures.

"I'm sorry I had to bail but I have to get back to typing my article and writing my book before my boss's  deadline for the production," Randy rambled on about her job before she left.

"It's fine if you want to go ahead with your business. I know how's that is like," Alya said as she recalled times she was busy with her blogs and articles on the Ladyblog.

And that's when Randy ran off without knowing that someone was following behind her.