Chapter 17

Randy stood there in surprise and confusion as she recalled what she said to Cat Noir yesterday before he left, she was just giving advice but she didn't think her advice would be that effective since then she had been repeated everything she told anyone till she continued to try to give advice in simpler ways.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir was in deep thought. His thoughts raced through his mind as his heartbeat was feeling exaggerated as he was stuck.

Am I actually in love with Ladybug? Is she the one I should be showing her I feel?

Cat Noir leaped into a building almost about to hit his head but luckily caught himself as he accidentally got a glimpse of Marinette's shirt and clothes as he was observing what she was working on.

"You know you can't just watch me from over there or I'll just think your a purrvert," Marinette punned as she joked. Marinette had the ability to see people even when her back is turned but if she were Princess Justice, she would literally know how to defeat him but being Ladybug was a huger job rather than being an akumatized citizen.

Let alone he was red in the face but not red enough for her to see since her back was still turned. Marinette's personality was a quirky mystery and an awesome trait to have besides Befana, Kung Food, Weredad and Bakerix and probably soon Verity Queen. She was the person to actually be saved as his thoughts ceased as he swung in her room as if it was not the first time he been there.

The Dupain-Cheng residence and family was a special family with weird but mysterious qualities and quirks. For example, Sabine was a nosy but sweet mother, Gina was outgoing and a little dramatic, Rolland was often orthodox but very nice at times, meanwhile Tom was literally the passionate but loving and supportive but overprotective father and dad. Especially, Cheng Shifu was very nice and softspoken and wise but open-minded with opportunity for new ingredients for his recipes.

It was a modern but flexible family as he realized...

He was in love with Marinette. But to what extent?