Chapter 9

This scene contains planty of flashbacks, I made a pun since the setting is placed outside near the park, only they're gardening.

Randy and Tyson were planting trees near her home somewhere around the corner from the park, until a certain brat comes to ruin their progress by stepping on their plants. By  acknowledging Chloe's mood was a little down, so she decided to calm herself down while Tyson gotten so angry that she didn't see him this angry before but still tried to calm down as a small akuma came their way.

"Two friends got their project ruined by accident, but one friend seems to be freaking out while the other is angry, fly away little akuma and evilize these two friends who are in distress!," Hawkmoth said as the akuma landed on Randy's pen before she stopped writing.

"Hello Risk Taker and Masked Disaster, I am Hawkmoth. Risk Taker, Masked Disaster will be your damage control as he commands you to trap Ladybug and Cat Noir and take their miraculous behind their backs," Hawkmoth continued,
"Do we have a deal?"

"I take the surprised expression as a 'yes'," The two of them transformed into their villian form as Risk Taker spots two superheros as they jumped and swung their direction as Masked Disaster started to make an irresistible trap not even the heroes could escape. Chloe, on the other hand, was in shock of what had done because she immediately realized that she messed up without knowing.

Both villians were back to back as they fiercely glared at the crowd screaming as Risk Taker felt very uncomfortable when she remembered urgency wasn't her strong suit at fighting because she was too calm and depressed. Masked Disaster on the other hand, was very eager but too confident that he took too much pride in his villian form, Randy was getting impatient and really got irritated by seeing the heroes use their powers as she looked at him for approval to attack. Relating to statistics, Risk Taker was great at her extremely hard hits and punches, compared to any other villians, she was stronger but strangely very well rounded even when it came to weakness;. however she can easily evolve and adapt to certain situations and scenarios.

Cat Noir sneaked behind her as she packed a hard punch sent him flying towards Ladybug but they hid behind a wall far from their trap, they knew Randy threw him like that, it was because she was secretly worried as Cat Noir felt something on his back; a written letter..