Chapter 4

Marinette finally walked in the mansion, like she did the other day when she and Adrien signed the contract paper but something told her at some point it might feel uncomfortable and weird but mysterious and creepy as she shrugged it off. She placed everything in the room she was given and walked out to more boxes so can unpack them afterward.

Bumping into Adrien, she was pulled up by him without any issues so that Marinette can finish grabbing all her belongings and put them in her room and sat down next to Natalie, Gabriel and Adrien. It made her completely frozen with worry and shock, as she looked over all of their shoulders and decided to calm herself down so she won't make any problems.

"I'm guessing you're a bit uncomfortable," said Gabriel as he reached for a button to send something down but they didn't know what he was doing at the moment. A doorbell rang and Natalie answered the same way as usual in her office as she saw Marinette's parents holding a few boxes in their hands.

She opened up the gates so that Marinette's parents could walk inside to give their daughter a few things and go back home for the meantime.

"Bye Mom and Dad, see you later on today," Marinette said as she remembered she has to help her parents in the family bakery and return to the mansion so she and Adrien could discuss more about the company and contract. She felt a vibe that told her this wasn't just the beginning, vibes filled her mind with hell instead of telling her what was going to happen next.

She had a guy feeling that Adrien's innocence will slowly disappear and soon he'll end up controlling her trying to make her feel small but she didn't know how to react until she decided to stay neutral for the time being. Marinette carried on designing as a knock on the window was heard, she looked and saw Cat Noir looking at her intensively but his face softened as soon as he realized she was looking at him and he winked at her as she opened the window so she can let him inside.

"I thought you lived at your family bakery," Cat Noir said as shown a look of confusion. Marinette leaned in and kissed his cheek, causing him to fall over and his face to heat up. 

"Yes. I lived there before I was convinced to sign a contract with the Agreste household, but it may seem like I don't want to but to be honest, I have a crush on his son so I don't know if he actually likes me back," Marinette explained," but not as 'just a friend'."
Cat Noir lifted her wrist up and he kissed the hell out of it but gently as he stood up and left as her face as the pink time of pink salmon.