Chapter 26

As soon as Randy left with Cat Blanc and Marinette, She felt a vibe that she should trust him but her gut feeling told to be on the lookout. It was confusing but she was upset by it as she had a thought about how Natalie could make more than one akuma just like Gabriel did before.

"Randy, you there?" Marinette said snapping her out of her trance.

"Yeah I'm just thinking about something," Randy replied as she came up with an idea to help them both.

"So let's begin with this discussion," Marinette said as she pulled the sock out his mouth.

"Cat Blanc have you ever thought about what other things make you feel better?" Randy asked as Marinette blushed and prepared snacks.

"Well for starters, I love video games, movies, songs including music. Even for my main muse..," Cat Blanc rambled on about his interests and mostly Marinette.

As soon as Marinette walked in, a trail of roses and lights lead her upstairs but she didn't know why as she saw Cat Blanc in a tux standing near an stage with a priest. Randy on the other hand, was smiling as Marinette turned around and saw her parents cheering her on as her dad held her hand walking her to the stage and sat back down.

"Miss Marinette, do you take Cat Blanc to be your beloved wedded husband? In sickness and in health?" The priest spoke as he drifted his hand to Cat Blanc's direction.

"I do," Marinette said as she shedded a tear down her face smiling.

"And do you Cat Blanc, take Miss Marinette to be your beloved wedded wife? In sickness and in health, wealth and poverty, happiness and sadness?" The preist continued.

"I fucking do!" Cat Blanc smirked as he swooped in kissed Marinette before she could respond or kiss back.

"Then you are man and wife! You may kiss... The bride," the priest giggled as he tried to calm himself.

After putting on their rings, Cat Blanc was looking forward to seeing if their honeymoon was booked and prepared if anything happens as he planned everything for them both. With a victorious smirk, he immediately waited after the wedding tradition party as Marinette danced with her family and friends as she soon danced with him; however, he felt like she was the only thing he wanted.

"Well at least, the couple is going well. Too bad I'll have to tear them apart," a voice said through the crowd since the person wasn't invited but was given cake.