Chapter 1

This book and chapter includes a few spoilers from Cat Blanc episode. If you don't want to be spoiled by the episode scenes then skip it.

Adrien daydreams in his room while putting away all his Ladybug merchandise as put put pictures of Marinette including pictures of her and Kagami, while Marinette was just designing in her room but started texting him to sneak out to help her.

Gabriel thought of a way to make his son happy without bringing his wife back, because he was tired of doing the same thing even though his ego thought he won however he lost no matter what he tried. And didn't feel like going to jail terrorising other people's feelings by malipulation and felt devastated just thinking about it.

It looked like he was getting pestered about being in jail while his son thinks of ways to mess up his and an idea struck his mind. He took off his moth miraculous and put it down somewhere as he called Adrien to his office where Natalie was standing. Adrien walked down the stairs slowly but his dad didn't mind how he came but his mind was set on something different.

"Adrien..," he spoke lightly but still harsh while taking a deep breath. Adriens eyes looked at him very cautiously.

"Yes... Father?," Adrien replied as he was confused about what his father wanted with him. It was enough to scare him but he stayed calm.

"Adrien..," his father said as he clapped his hands on both of his shoulders as he continued his sentence," I want you to be happy with whoever you like to be with and I'll make sure it'll happen."

Gabriel looks at his son to get ready for tomorrow as he hid a secret grin or smirk as soon as Adrien left his office as he started to have a plan up his sleeve. This was going to be a long day tomorrow for both of the teenagers who he was setting his son up with and he picked the right person... Marinette's resume was on his desk as he realized his plan was going correctly.