Chapter 22

A/N: this is a short part so in case you want to see the next chapter I will write it in a few days.

Randy walked towards the school to get to class as she noticed Lila trying to come her direction. She's trying to get inside your head, don't let her control you. Randy thought to herself as she ignores Lila but ended up being quiet the entire time listening to her favorite music artists as when she gets to class she takes off the headphones when it's nesscesary.

Ms. Bustier walks in and looked out the window as Lila smirked while Randy knew what was happening as her eyes glared at her as her dark circles around her eyes darken as a certain Hawkmoth (Natalie) was trying to come up with a plan to get someone akumatized to get Gabriel out of him out of jail since he couldn't bribe his way out.

"I sense a negative emotion, but this person is on high alert for akumas and her well-being and is focused on getting back to listening to music as her daily reward," Natalie waited until Randy's emotions were expected to get intense.

"What is this supposed to be, Lila?" Randy, Marinette and Adrien all said at once showing Ms. Bustier that she was up to something but couldn't show a single piece of evidence as they tried to get out of this situation.

A piece of paper flew in Lila's face as Natalie sent an akuma her direction instead of Randy's or Marinette's way while Lila got humiliated without knowing she was in front of the teacher and classmates as her lies were slowly getting exposed as the akuma flew into the paper on her face..

"Ripper I give you the power of turning people into paper and you can't be torn apart or burned but everyone else could have properties of paper you can get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous and you'll get more powers than ever." Natalie explains as Lila transforms into Ripper, a human piece of paper who can transform others into useless pieces of paper to show her malipulation abilities were getting more better."