Chapter 2

The next few hours, Gabriel looked at her profile very carefully as he read almost everything about her as he thought of his son being with her in a serious relationship. It just made Gabriel's fantasy come to life as he called Natalie over to discuss how to put his plan into action without hesitation or distractions.

Natalie never seen her boss change of heart and attitude, so she went along with whatever he felt like doing and she was very eager and glad to see her boss slowly change before her very eyes. Meanwhile, Adrien went to school as his daily schedule was changing between torture to getting more exciting since it felt weird for Marinette be in every class he had.

Only Kagami was fencing with someone else, Luka. What he didn't know was that his father arranged this while he didn't notice.

Marinette walked over to him but fell to her face on his shoes causing her to blush very hard while Adrien's face was completely frozen with red on his cheeks as he stared at her before she covered her face and got up. For the remainder of the day, they didn't lock eyes with one another so they won't cause any embarrassment.

"Sorry...," Marinette finally spoke," I wasn't looking where I was going."
It was the very words she said to break the silence between them both as they arrive at his mansion. Both teenagers managed an calm, engaging conversation about their day.

Adrien's mood kind of lifted up without any problems as he saw his father holding up a piece of paper, while Marinette's parents were in his office and it made both of them to be very intimidated as they walked in his office.

"You two aren't in any trouble but I have a composition for the both of you teenagers since the idea came to my head, I decided to make you two are aware.. I'm going to make you and Marinette a couple!"

Gabriel shouted while calling Natalie to drag them towards the contract while giving Marinette and Adrien a pen to sign their names on the list for the contract. Marinette sighed and signed the contract as she walked back to her seat as Adrien did the same before sitting back down. The bodyguard sent them to Adrien's room so they could discuss what happened earlier.