Chapter 24

Cat Blanc growled as Marinette hid behind her chaise lounge hoping he won't find her as a few questions flew through her head, why did Cat Noir get akumatized for? Was it because she mentioned Luka?

Randy stood outside for the first few hours as a few minutes she heard Marinette scream and transformed into Cliff trying to figure out what was going on until she heard Marinette's muffled voice as Cat Blanc put her to sleep as he stuffed a rag with chloroform in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Tyson, was waiting for Randy to come over and draw with him but got disappointed at the fact that Randy was often busy to even think about going out to eat with him so he gave up pursuing her as Tyson, but as Masked Runner instead. Cliff heard unknown sounds and bumped into Cat Blanc who looked at her blankly as Cliff had an idea but it sacrificed her friend Tyson.

"Cat Blanc," Cliff called out as she looked at them and Tyson as he walked towards her direction.

"Are you looking for something?" Cat Blanc asked as Cliff stood there in thought.

"Well I want to see what's your plan? Kidnapping her?" Cliff said sarcastically as Tyson responded and cut the ropes that tied him in a few minutes ago.

"Well that's easy," Cat Blanc replied as he didn't know Tyson went and left to get Bunnyx to see if she'll appear anytime soon.

"Well Cat Blanc I understand you love Marinette as much as I ship you together," Cliff said awkwardly but kept her confidence at a high.

"What's your point?" Cat Blanc asked as he hugged Marinette a little tighter.

"I'm suggesting that before she wakes up you need to take her where it's safe," Cliff lied as best as she could. Lying was one of the things she can do but not confidently.

"Oh I see," Cat Blanc said as he caught on to her explainaton.

"Yeah, I mean if you knew Luka was out there to get her..." Cliff continued.

"... I would be her hero if I didn't be careful," Cat Blanc said proudly as he pats Cliff on her head.

"Well I got to get patrolling," Cliff waved goodbye as she realized she let him run away with Marinette, who she knew was Ladybug. She owes her one if she doesn't think fast.

Cliff detransformed as she ran off to finish her homework and article.

"Phew," Randy sighed as she heard a knock on her window, seeing Cat Blanc's sillouette outside of her window casting a real shadow.

"Well if it isn't Randy," Cat Blanc smiled as he looked at her intensively but stopped as he saw her articles about her personal adventures.

"Yeah. It's me!" Randy said as she hoped Cat Blanc will think her articles are just fictional writings.

"Wow, your stories about me are pretty cool," Cat Blanc said as he read more of her works as he skimmed through her articles to her personal drawings of her friends.

"If I knew any better you make a pretty good rookie for anything," Cat Blanc explained before he just left like that making Randy a little more mortified than ever.

What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to save Marinette's (Ladybug's) life? She was definitely in a pickle.