Chapter 3

The next day, Marinette was back home only to find her parents emptying her bedroom as she walks inside her house just to open her trapdoor. Her parents were a bit intimidated by his influence since they both signed the contract, suddenly it made her remember when she forgotten about the contract but she didn't know why she signed the contract paper besides knowing her feelings for Adrien were very tough.

Marinette knew that she was building a wall between every feeling she had the guy but couldn't stop thinking about Luka and Cat Noir as she thought of designing more outfits before her sewing machine and equipment was packed away.

She knew girls were complex on how they think but Marinette wasn't giving up due to her family's determined and free spirited personalities she share with them. Her mother and father, Tom and Sabine were very happy about their daughter moving in with her crush and starting a new chapter in her life but they started to feel worried at the same time.

A lot of questions flew in their own minds. Will Gabriel act cold and shifty towards Marinette? Will Gabriel show his true colors or will something terrible happen between the two companies (the bakery and the fashion designer company)?

They were about to find out once she moves in the Agreste household. The vibes slowly rised and disappeared to the Agreste household as Marinette's parents finished packing up her items and went back inside to put in and out orders for upcoming customers.