Welcome Home Pt. 1

-Unedited shit-

{Sorry}

It was a quiet Saturday morning, the sun hadn't fully awoken yet.

Four boys were squished together on the blonde's bed, one practically laying ontop the other.

Soft little snores escaped the colorful-haired boy as he snuggled closer to Ashton.

The blonde rolled over in his sleep, the Maori's arms still holding the male close to him.

The four boys were sound asleep as they should be, it was barely four in the morning when the front door opened.

To the brunette's luck, Luke had forgotten to lock the door again.

It would have sucked if he had to wait for him to wake up or worse, wake Luke up.

Casey quietly walked into the apartment, closing the door and locking it. 

He was excited to surprise his friend and also to see him again.

It had been a long time since Casey and Luke were away from each other for so long.

The brunette looked to his phone, he still had three and a half hours before the blonde would wake up, so he decided to get a little rest.

Of course, he set an alarm so that he could wake just before the blonde boy.

Casey placed his bag beside the couch before laying down, it took five minutes after he shut his eyes for him to fall asleep.

However, the first person to wake up was not the brunette. 

The curly-haired boy was the first to wake up, it was just barely six in the morning when he felt the boy above him move. 

Ashton could feel his arm going numb and the feeling of having to use the restroom, grow stronger.

Quickly and carefully, Ashton got up from bed, scooting the boy closer to Luke. 

The red-head walked over to the restroom, did his business before walking back into the bedroom. He was just about to get back into bed when his stomach rumbled. 

Ashton decided to get a little midnight snack before trying to find his place in the bed again.

As he walked out into the living room, just about tripping over a bag, Ashton noticed a small yet adult-sized body laying on the couch.

The red-head scratched at his head confused, maybe it was some homeless person. 

Although, the guy didn't look like one and he actually smelled good.

Ashton shrugged it off, before going back to what he planned to before.

After the red-head got a snack and ate it, he went back into the room and squeezed onto the bed.

////

"Pst...Ash wake up. Ashton!" A gruff voice called out to the male from his dreams.

"huh?" The red-head slowly opened his eyes, he rubbed the sleep away before looking up at the person who had been calling for him.

"Mm Morning Cal, where are the boys?" 

"They are out in the living room catching up with Casey. I guess he came back in the middle of the night. " The Maori explained, sitting down on the bed next to Ashton.

"Oh, that's who that was," Ashton spoke out loud to himself.

"Luke wanted me to wake you, I guess we are all going out for breakfast to celebrate Casey being back." 

The older pouted "Do I have to get up though?" 

"Yes, you do-ah Ash!" 

Calum was pulled down onto the bed, Ashton hovering above him.

"Why not have a little fun first?" The older winked.

Ashton leaned down, his lips softly pressed against the Maori's own lips.

Calum gave in, wrapping his arms around the older's neck; allowing the kiss to go deeper.

"Hey Ashy, Luke wan- Hey I want a kiss too!" The younger pouted, hopping onto the bed with the two older boys.

When Ashton and Calum finally detached, the kitten-like boy still sat on the bed waiting for attention.

The two looked to each other before looking back at the colorful-haired male, with mischievous smiles on their faces.

Before Michael could run away, the two boys pulled him down, attacking him with kisses.

Michael giggled as he fought to get up, of course, he didn't mind getting attacked with kisses from people he loved.

"Guys whats- why do you always have fun without me?" Luke curiously asked, sitting down on the bed as his boyfriend got attacked.

The two boys stopped what they were doing, Ashton being the one closer to Luke, pulled the blonde down next to Michael. 

The older two attacked the younger boys with kisses as well as tickles. 

Finally, after ten minutes, Casey came into the room to break up the fun.

"As much as I want to 'Awe' at your guys' cute relationship, I'm starving." 

The boys' got up from the bed, Luke apologized to his friend even though Casey really didn't mind. He was really happy for his friend, Luke deserved to be loved though he wasn't loved by just one, but three boys. 

"Why don't you guys get dressed, I'll meet you downstairs?" The brunette spoke, he smiled to his friend before leaving the room.

The four boys did just that, they got dressed before leaving the apartment and meeting up with the curly-haired male.

"So, where should we eat?" 

////

Alright so, I'm going to make this a two-part chap because if you couldn't tell, I really love doing that.

It also has nothing to do with the fact that I really don't want this to end. 

Psh...what? No.

ANYway 

It's a pretty short chapter, but I felt that if I kept going it would only get worse.

But hey, look I actually am updating on my usual day. heh go me! :D 

Yee.

I hope your guys' week has been decent and that your weekend goes way better!

Remember to drink lots of water! 

Smile :)