Amusement park date

// This was supposed to be uploaded an hour ago...whoops. I get so sidetracked 😭

Can. We. Just. Talk. About. 'Teeth'. Real quick.

Like its been on repeat for a few minutes now and I'm still obsessed.

Like holy fuck yes.

Bop. ❤💖👏👌

And the fact that it hit 1 million in what? 11 hours was it? I think, but still.

Fucking. Bop.

   👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Slight smut?? Kinda? ////

"Mikey wait up!" The brunette called out as the blonde ran off.

When Calum and Ashton told the two boys they were all going to an amusement park that morning, Michael was happy.

He'd always wanted to go to one before.

The minute they walked through the gates, the blonde ran in front of the three boys.

Calum ran ahead after him, leaving Luke and Ashton to themselves.

The two boys chuckled as they watched Calum run after the boy -who had gotten pretty far before stopping to catch his breath.

"Mikey's so excited, it's cute." Luke giggled.

The older boy simply nodded his head.

"Are you excited?"

Luke stopped walking to look over at Ashton.

"Of course." He smiled wide, reassuring the older boy.

"Good."

They finally caught up with the two boys and walked together again.

"Where should we go to first?"

The amusement park was pretty big, had lots of people, rides, food stalls and game booths.

They all looked around, thinking of where to go first.

Luke gasped out as he saw the big stuffed penguin at one of the booths.

"What is it, love?" The raven haired male questioned. They all looked over to Luke waiting for him to speak.

"Uh..N-Nothing.."

"Its not nothing if it made you happy" Ashton spoke, smiling at the boy who nodded.

"I saw a stuffed penguin and i- I really like penguins.." Luke spoke looking at the big fluffy stuffed animal.

"Well then, let's go get you that stuffed penguin" Calum said, walking away before Luke could protest.

"W-What? N-No it's okay Cal I-"

The raven haired boy had already gave the vendor money to play the game.

It was one of those 'knock over the pin' games, which happened to be what Calum was good at.

Luke felt someone grab onto his hand, soft fingers wrapped around his. Looking to his right, he saw that the blonde boy was holding his hand.

Ashton came and stood on his left side while they all watched Calum knock down the pins.

There was one more left and before he threw the ball, the raven boy turned around and grabbed onto Luke's hand, that wasn't laced with the blonde's.

Michaels fingers unlacing as Luke walked closer to Calum.

"I-I -I'm not good at these."

Calum placed the pastel boy in front of him, put the ball in his hand and held it up to aim.