Cuddles & Bets

// so I'm listening to music while writing, going between kpop and normal...and amnesia has the audacity to play. Now I love the song, I just cry every time I hear or see the MV..😭 same with jbh...like rude //

The four boy's decided they'd all stay inside together and seeing as Calum and Ashton's house was the biggest, they all hung out there.

Michael and Luke were on there way over to the house, they decided to take the bus since it wasn't really far, but they also didn't feel like walking.

"They are going to freak when they see your hair." Michael giggled, he sat by the window seat while Luke sat in the aisle seat.

"I almost forgot about that, again. Ugh, I don't know how you convinced me to dye my hair." Luke looked over to the older boy who just smiled cutely at him.

"It's because I'm cute and you can't resist my charms."

Luke just rolled his eyes and looked ahead, waiting for there stop.

-

A knock on the front door interrupted the two boy's from what they were doing. Calum kept on placing things on the coffee table while Ashton went to open the door.

"He- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!" The honey-haired boy had started on greeting the two youngers when he noticed the recently dyed hair. Ashton hadn't even noticed that Michael too had dyed his hair, but he was blonde, almost as if the boy's switched places.

Because Ashton yelled, Calum became curious and decided to stop what he was doing and walk over to the door.

"What is going on- oh my fucking god."

"Hey! Don't swear!" Ashton exclaimed.

The raven haired boy just rolled his eyes and looked to Luke in awe. Then the boy turned to look at Michael as if to ask for an explanation, because he just knew, and that's when he saw Luke wasn't the only one with a new hair color.

"Mikey wow."

Ashton looked over to the now blonde haired boy.

"What-how-?"

It was as if they just switched styles.

"Oh don't worry, I will only be blonde for a few weeks." The blonde smiled.

The two older nodded their heads and moved out of the way so the two younger could come inside.

"So, how did uh..when did you decide to dye your hair?" Calum asked.

"I wanted Lukey's help bleaching my hair and then I had an idea. He said yes and here we are. " The boy smiled happily as he sat down on the floor.

The two older boys had laid a blanket on the floor and some pillows. They decided that the four could cuddle and watch some movies or binge shows and just relax.

Michael sat down, Ashton sat next to him and Calum sat next to Ashton while Luke sat at the end.

"And what made you agree?" Ashton questioned the pastel blue haired boy.

"I-... Ugh, I couldn't resist Mikey's cute face."

"Ha! See I told you!" Michael giggled as Like said exactly what he already knew.

"no one can resist my cute face."

"That's for sure." Ashton winked at the blonde.

"Alright, who's ready to watch something?" Calum questioned.

It took them about twenty minutes to finally decide on what to watch, let alone five minutes just to figure out if they wanted to watch a movie or a show.