-Christmas Special-

Haii y'all!!

I thought I'd do this little special chapter for the holidays. 😊

I hope you all enjoy it and have a decent holiday this year. (If you celebrate it) 

****

"I can't believe we've been so busy that none of us have gotten gifts yet." Luke chuckled as they walked around the mall.

Christmas was in four days and none of the boys had even gone shopping until today.

Everyone had been so busy with work that the realization of the holiday had just slipped their minds.

It made each one of them feel better to know that they weren't the only one.

"I know, I totally forgot that Christmas was even near." Calum shook his head at the thought.

The four boys decided to take a trip to the mall that afternoon, of course, they'd split up when they saw a store. 

Calum was the first to leave the group, he gave each boy a simple kiss on their cheek before venturing off.

"I'm really bad at picking out gifts." Michael pouted, his left hand wrapped around Ashton's arm and his right hand held the small pastel boy's hand.

"Don't Worry Baby, I know we'll all love whatever you get us." Ashton cooed at the younger boy, kissing his forehead lightly.

"Oh, this is my stop, I'll see you boys in a bit. Remember to stay together!" Ashton excused himself as he saw the perfect store.

The four boys agreed that both Luke and Michael would stay together.

The two boy's weren't good with crowds nor with people, so it just seemed better this way. 

"Come on Mikey, let's go into that store" Luke pointed over to a store that had these cute Christmas sweaters.

////

The four boys sighed as they walked into the apartment.

The sun outside was slowly setting as they left the mall and just as they got home it was pitch black.

"Where should we put the gifts? We still have to wrap them and the Tree isn't even decorated yet." Calum questioned.

"Hmm, we can put them in the room and decorate the tree first?" The redhead suggested.

The boys put their bags - carefully as to not get them mixed up- in Ashton's room.

Calum boiled some water for the cocoa, Luke popped the popcorn and Ashton and Michael grabbed the decorations from the closet.

"Meow. Meoow" The soft mews of the small orange kitty could be heard.

"Hi Apricat, are you hungry?" Calum reached down and picked up the cat, he walked over to his bowl and set Apricat down in front of it before grabbing his food.

Calum poured the cat food into the small bowl and watched as he immediately started eating.

Arms wrapped around the Maori's waist and a small giggle could be heard.

"Come on Cally! Let's go decorate the tree." 

The blue-haired male turned to see his smiley boy, Michael looked up at Calum, his arms still around the olders waist.

Calum leaned down to kiss his lips just as the sound of the microwave beep could be heard.

"Popcorn's done!" Luke yelled from the living room.

Calum grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and dumped the popcorn in it, then handed the bowl to the kitten boy.

"Here love, take this in the living room. I'll be in there in a bit." Calum smiled as Michael took the bowl and did as he was told.

Calum finished making the cocoa before joining everyone in the living room.

////

It was getting late, a few minutes past midnight and the three boys had been cuddled up on the couch.

The tree was completely decorated, lights wrapped around it perfectly and the ornaments placed evenly.

Each boy had picked out a new ornament earlier, something for everyone. 

Oh and let's not forget the popcorn string wrapped around the tree with the tinsel falling over it.

Luke had made everyone a popcorn crown, it's a flower crown but with popcorn. 

It was quite cute on everyone. 

Michael's eyes were slowly shutting, Luke was barely hanging on while the older two smiled to each other.

There was something so peaceful about the air.

Peaceful about decorating the tree with the ones you love and just relaxing afterward.

The two caught the sights of the younger boys who were barely staying awake.

They hadn't even wrapped the presents yet, so Ashton's room was off-limits.

So they'd sleep in Calum's room that night. 

Sometimes they'd switch off who slept where and sometimes they'd all sleep in one bed, but they could only do that in Calum's bed.

Ashton grabbed Luke and Calum grabbed Michael.

They set them slowly down on the bed next to each other before laying down beside them, the two younger in the middle. 

Even though Christmas was now only three days away, they knew that it would be the best one they'd ever have.

Because they were all together.

The lights were turned off and soon the boys were sound asleep.

Each having peaceful dreams with smiles on their faces.

Apricat slept silently at there feet. 

////

So I remembered I hadn't named the kitty yet and I wasn't sure what to name him so I looked up pet cat names and 'Apricat' was one of them. I thought it was really cute so yee.

I know this wasn't them opening presents on Christmas day and it's pretty short, but I wanted to post something. 

Also, last year I actually made a popcorn crown. It was really cute and so I thought I'd add it to the chap? Idek. 

What's your favorite holiday? If you have one.

Mine honestly is Halloween.

it's probably the only holiday that I don't have bad memories from.

I do enjoy the Christmas lights and what not but yeah.

Until Next Time ~