"Red."

// Heh, y'all thought. 😁😂

So, I'm actually doing stuff this weekend. Wow. But I thought I'd update earlier.

Also I didn't know what to call this chapter so?? //

The four laid in the fort, still trying to catch their breathes from what just happened.

It took Luke ten minutes to even come out of sub space, Michael stayed by his side; running his fingers through his hair. While Calum got them wet wash clothes to clean up.

Ashton laid on the other side of the two boys, holding them close as he smiled down at Michael. The older loved how caring the two younger boys were with each other.

Calum soon came in, handing the curly haired lad the wet cloth.

They both helped in wiping the boys clean before themselves.

A few minutes later, the pastel boy looked up at the three boys.

Michael had his head laying on Luke's chest, soft snores coming out of his mouth.

Ashton was behind him, with his arms wrapped around his waist and part of the blonde.

Calum was the only one still awake.

He laid on his back staring up at the lights.

The Maori could feel eyes on him, so he turned to look at the boy.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" The older questioned, turning on his side and running his fingers through Luke's pastel locks.

"' M tired" he mumbled out, voice a bit hoarse.

"Its late, you should get some sleep."

The boy shook his head, careful not to wake the sleeping boy on him.

"Why not?"

"You aren't sleeping either.."

Calum smiled and leaned down to leave a kiss on the boys lips.

"Its okay, baby. I'll sleep after you, okay?"

"Promise?" Luke moved his arm over in front of the Maori, immediately feeling the blonde whine in his arms.

"Sorry mikey." Luke spoke softly, he carefully held out his pinky still waiting for Calum to intertwine his.

"I promise." The Maori finally intertwined their pinkies as he made the promise.

Luke stuck his thumb out, the older was confused before the pastel boy motioned for him to kind of stamp there thumbs together. (I think I explained that right 😂)

 (I think I explained that right 😂)

(Like this)

The two pulled there hands away, Luke tried to get comfortable, as comfortable as he could be with the blonde laying on him.