Party Pt. 2

So I was going to put up a muke photo but then I got a notification for instagram and saw this. And I mean how can I not use this beautiful picture.

I mean come on. How does one person look so adorable/hot while holding a piece of popcorn. .?!?! This adorable kitten, would be the correct answer.

Enjoy!

-Calum-

As I walked back inside I noticed a blonde dancing with Ashton. Smirking I walked up to them both "Wow I leave for a few minutes and you've already replaced me?" I joke winking at Ashton. 

The two turned there attention towards me and immediately I recognized the cute blonde.

"Awe come on Cal, no one can replace you." Ashton joked back.

Luke looked at me as if he could see through my soul or something. Ashton seemed to notice the weirdness in the air as he looked between Luke and I.

"Am I missing something here?" Ashton questioned. 

"OH! y-you're that..that cutie from my work." Luke giggled randomly poking my cheek.

He was more quiet before, but now he's all giggly. He must be drunk. I really never pegged him for someone who fancied drinking.

I laughed "Yeah, but if I remember clearly you were the cute one." I winked at the now blushing blonde. Ashton looked at us both one more time before it seemed as if a light bulb went off.

"Is-Is he the reason...oh maybe I should go and leave you two." Ashton said laughing and walked off towards the kitchen.

I stood there not knowing what to do while Luke just looked me up and down.

I looked around seeing most people were dancing, so I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him close whispering in his ear "Like what you see, babe?" 

Luke giggle turning around looking back at me and nodded his head as he bit his lip. My hands found there way to Luke's hips as he pushed back on me dancing with the beat of the music.

-third person-

Luke was having to much fun to even realize that his friends were no longer watching over him. They weren't to far but they weren't babysitting him anymore. They were all having there own fun unlike Michael.

The boy had done exactly what 'Mall_boy'   told him to do. He had gone outside and sat for a while just collecting himself before he made his way inside and went straight upstairs before he could even talk himself out of it. 

Door after door, one naked person after another and still no sign of Anthony. There was only one room left. That's when Michael really started freaking out. Michael wanted nothing more then to just turn around and leave this party, forget it ever happened. Sadly the boy knew better, he had to do this.

With one last long breath Michael twisted the knob. At that moment it felt as if everything had froze in time. Michael stopped breathing. The boy hadn't even processed the tears that were already falling down his cheeks. The moment Anthony turned around to see who was disturbing him, The moment Michael saw the female underneath Anthony was when his heart truly broke. 

If you asked him he'd swear he even heard it crack.

Not wanting to watch anymore, Michael backed out of the room and ran downstairs and out the back door. Once he reached the grass he fell to his knees not caring if anyone saw him. He crawled in a ball on the damp grass crying his heart out.

The boy just cried there. He felt so broken, so numb. All Michael wanted to do was forget about this night. Everything went on around him at a normal speed but to Michael it felt as if everything was going in slow motion.