Truth & Kisses

ibfhgfrydhjudhjew

I'm trying to remember what color I had Luke's hair dyed to. AND I CAN'T FIND THE CHAPTER :-( GRR.

Plus in the 'Christmas Special' I put that Calum's hair was blue when it's supposed to be silver. I believe ? 

Bro, I'm all over the place. 

I'm sorry for rambling 

anyway, enjoy?

     "I-I need to tell you guys something..." 

Michael feared this moment since the first text, but the moment he saw Calum crying on the ground; Michael knew that the only thing he feared more was seeing his boyfriend(s) cry.

The four boys gathered around each other on the couch, Luke had made some cocoa to calm everyone down. It was quiet as they slowly sipped their drinks.

Michael thought of the words to say, Luke silently thought the worst as he waited.

Calum stared at every feature of Michael's face just trying to figure out what was wrong with his usually cheerful boy.

All while Ashton watched them all, in fear that they'd slip from his sight in a moment.

He feared to lose them all, but most importantly he feared they weren't happy at all.

"S-So I guess...I guess I should explain now." The blonde set his cup down gently on the table, he stared at his hands which were intertwined with each other.

Something deep down in Michael told him that the boys would be mad at him for keeping it all a secret; maybe even for the whole thing. 

"Whenever you are ready, Love" Luke spoke softly, rubbing the boys back; he could tell Michael was nervous.

The older two boys nodded their heads in agreement as if to let the boy know they were listening.

With a deep breath, Michael began to speak.

He explained his fears, his thoughts and most importantly the texts.

Michael set his phone on the table for the three to look at.

He explained how he had ignored the person for so long before the said person started to get to him.

He told them how he got into his head and that's why Michael would ignore the boys.

He mentioned that one day at work he had a customer, one specific person that requested him.

How Michael ran up to his Manager and faked up an excuse to leave work.

The blonde also apologized for making them worry over him.

Luke held onto the Blonde's hand, he turned Michael's face so that he could see his tear-stained cheeks and kissed them before saying "Yes, we were very worried about you Mikey, but we should have been on you more; should have kept asking if you were okay. Should have hugged you and hell I should have taken down that stupid door. We let you have your time alone because we thought it was something small, but it's not. And for that we are sorry, but honey, we are always here no matter what. Nobody will stop us from being here with you and caring for you." 

A few more tears slipped passed the blonde's eyes, but this time tears of happiness.

It's like a rainbow after a dark and stormy day, all he needed was these three boys to make everything feel so much better.

Ashton suggested that they all should stay together that night and so they did.

Calum helped Luke gather all the blankets to make a bed on the floor in the living room.