For making this trip more of a hell for me than it already was.

He didn't seem to care all that much.

The most annoying part, however, was the whispering of, Stacey and Amelia.

They weren't even trying to hide the fact that they wanted Blaze and me to be together.

Yeah, they strung all that in the same sentence.

Betrayers.

Blaze didn't seem to mind, in fact, he looked a bit cocky even. Jason as well.

As if his master plan was unfolding right in front of his eyes.

Which may have been the case.

But if he thought this had a happy ending he had another thing coming.

The laughter and giggles from Amelia and Stacey suddenly turned into glares, and in a moment, I knew why.

My cousin had somehow walked up to us and fixed herself to the side of Blaze. She had no qualms about having anybody contact as she leached on to his arms.

That must have been overwhelming for Blaze. Especially since even in a beach dress she was so scantily clad.

With only enough clothing to cover her bare minimums. I didn't know they made them so short.

The colors were still blinding though.

Huh, my dress was pretty much the same from the morning, but yellow this time. The vast differences in fashion efforts.

Blaze scowled at her and she scampered away as if she touched boiling water.

Huh, what's up with that? Why was he being so rude to her?

Usually, while he was no ladies man like Jake, who had now sat down with the other two banshees earning a few glares from the football squad, he still didn't treat them so rudely.

But I was, truth be told, shipping them both.

For one thing, she makes Blaze as miserable as he makes me.

Second thing, if she did ascend to becoming the luna then Sam and I wouldn't have to worry about destroying the race anymore.

She would do half the work herself.

The other banshees snickered at her ill-fate, which only seemed to add more resolve to her. She immediately put it on even thicker.

Ugh, it was hard to watch. She clutched on to this arms even harder this time, refusing to let go as she sassily looked at the girls who laughed at her.

Blaze growled, aggressively standing up. It threw her to the sand.

This time it wasn't just the banshees that cracked up.

Was I the only one who felt bad for her?

"Don't touch me." He spit out with disgust while looking down at her.

However much I didn't want to, I still couldn't help that pang of hurt I felt in my heart.

There was a time he used to look at me like that. Full of contempt and hate. The pain slowly spread through. My entire body, stiffening me.

I had forgotten how this felt.

I wanted to hit myself for becoming so weak.

Blaze walked to the side of me, probably mind linking Raven to move to the other side. Which she did, albeit reluctantly with a sulking face.

I knew that she was the most loyal to me among all of them. If she could take blaze head-on, she would.

He sat next to me, his eyes filled with concern he wasn't even trying to hide.

Why didn't he look at me like this when I needed it?

Why now of all times?

 He lifted a hand in concern.

I hated being so vulnerable in front of him.

I hated how much he was affecting me even now.

I guess my glare said it all.

This time as well, I avoided it when he tried to touch my arm. But he didn't keep pushing it, his hand dropped and I heaved a sigh of relief.

No one seemed to have noticed the exchange as Sienna slowly picked herself up, again glaring at me.

Why god why?

I wanted to yell at her, 'I was shipping you both!"

It was Amelia and Stacey's turn to perform as they took their positions. I don't know what game they were playing but I did remember Amelia and Stacey asking all of us to prepare items to perform.

Needless to say, I didn't prepare anything. And they didn't have the guts to force me either.

My head plopped down, the voices and shouts fading far into the distance.

Blaze shifted slightly next to me as if to say that he was free to lend his shoulders.

Sicko. Why would I want his shoulders when it was him who made me so miserable?

I needed to get away.

And I will, I was going to make a run for it... tonight.

Hi, lovelies,

Liked the update?

I have been wanting to reply to all your comments for a while now, but God knows I can't find the time.

The uni work isn't letting loose at all.

I am dying to know what you all think of the new developments though.

But as you all know, I have been reading all your comments :)

If you do need me to reply to anything just PM me.

Anyways, you know the drill - comment, vote and follow.

Cheers.