B o n u s S c e n e

Santa Klaus

Santa Klaus

After weeks of waiting, it was finally Christmas. Everyone came from for the holiday. The twins and Hope would not have felt happier.

Kol and Davina was setting their gifts down under the massive tree while Rebekah and Marcel poured hot chocolate into mugs.

Loki, the dog Bella had named, was running around happy in his Santa outfit Hope had insisted on getting for him.

"Loki, sit!" Mia said holding a treat for him in his hand. The dog did as told. "Good boy, now go give this to Bella." Mia said handing him a small bag with Bella's charger in it along with the treat.

Klaus chuckled, "Is everything ready?" He asked hugging her from behind as he placed a small kiss on her neck.

"Yes, Carter is just putting on music." Mia said quietly before turning around to face him. "Where is Freya and Keelin?" Mia asked.

"They are helping set things up for dinner." Klaus said as he turned to see his two daughters descend down the stairs in their dresses.

"My beautiful daughters." He said while linking his arm with Mia and walking towards them to meet them at the bottom of the stairs.

Bella and Hope blushed, "Dad.." they groaned and looked at their mother for help.

Mia shrugged, "Hes not wrong." She said also holding her hand out.

Carter presser play on the music and also went downstairs, "Do I get a compliment?" He asked batting his lashes playfully and strutting slowly down the stairs.

Mia giggled, "Get down here!" She said making him frown. "Why do they get compliments? I'm actually pretty darn attractive."

Mia nodded, "You are your fathers son."

The family of five walked towards the dinner table where the rest of the family was waiting. Elijah was trying to make amends with the kids so he sat a few seats away.

Rebekah sat next to Mia naturally and Marcel next to Carter. The two had begun to get along more and had plans the next day to go see a game before they moved back to Mystic Falls.

Everything was perfect.

The dinner was uneventful in regards to anyone fighting. It was something that never happened before and it was all thanks to the kids.

After dinner, they all poured themselves a glass of champagne and toasted as Rebekah brought in her first gift.

"Is that what I think it is?" Klaus groaned as a few people brought in something to make a bonfire with. Kol's eyes widened, "Yes!" He yelled in excitement as Rebekah passed papers and pens.

"What's happening?" Bella asked as she passed Hope a paper and pen.

"This is a tradition we've had going on for about as long as we've been alive." Rebekah said excited. Mia nodded, "We write down our wishes before throwing them in the fire." Mia said as she wrote down hers.

Everyone wrote down their wishes and one by one they set them down in the fire.

Bella has wrote, happiness with her family.

Carter wrote his dream car.

Hope wrote moving on and being happy.

Mia wrote peace.

And Klaus left his blank because he had everything he wanted.

It was finally time to open gifts. They were all meaningful and no doubt worth more than thousands of dollars. Mia and Klaus were determined to give them the best gifts because it was their first Christmas together as a family.

Bella's eyes widened as she saw the gifts they gave her, a new laptop, phone, and watch. "This is amazing!" She squealed and ran to hug them.

Carter opened his, "No way!" He whispered as he held first edition books of his favorite author along with a personal note towards him.

Carter was a good kid, who tended to get in a lot of fights. He loved literature and could quote passages instead of songs.

Next was Hope. Mia had worked especially hard on hers. Inside, was a box of Hayley's most prized possessions ranging from her necklaces to her favorite lucky dollar. Inside was also a book filled with picture of her and Hope Mia had taken some time ago.

Hopes eyes filled with tears, "Thank you." She whispered and ran into her parents open arms. "Thank you." She repeated closing her eyes.

The night went on and they all continued to laugh and drink. The twins birthday was coming up which meant another lavish party thrown by Mia.

Everything was going to fine for the Mikaelson family. They all knew it.

And if something did try to ruin their peace, they were more than prepared to fight it together.

As a family.

Always and Forever.