F O R T Y - S I X

I Am Your Queen

I Am Your Queen

Klaus and Mia were tangled in the sheets, both of them recovering from a serious hangover and eventful night.

Mia had awaken before Klaus, and in doing so she grabbed the nearest lipstick and applied it on herself before leaving kisses all throughout his chest.

Klaus stirred a little in his sleep, making Mia smile as she laid her head on his chest.

"You look so peaceful sleeping." Mia whispered reaching over to leave a kiss on his neck. "I can be peaceful when I'm awake too." Klaus mumbled opening his eyes, making Mia snicker.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Mia asked with an innocent smile.

"Yes, your kisses left a cold residue all through out my chest. I thought it was an ice cube, but after last nights activities I'd figure you'd need a rest. So I thought, what if it's lipstick." Klaus said using her hand to trace the marks all thought out his chest.

"And it turns out I'm right." Klaus said making Mia smile. "Come on we have to get up." Mia said stood up. Klaus placed his arms behind his head, admiring Mia in her lingerie.

Before Klaus could say something Elijah bursted into the room, "Elijah if you keep coming in like that I'm going to think you want to see me like this." Mia joked but when he didn't laugh Mia frowned.

"What happened brother?" Klaus asked standing up from the bed noticing his expression.

"It's Camille." Elijah said and Mia grabbed one of Klaus shirts running to her room. Klaus and Elijah both ran behind her as well.

"Keep your eyes up Elijah."

Mia gasped covering her mouth as Camille woke up, her throat had been sliced open but was healed. Klaus looked at her, "Tell me what happened."

Camille nodded, shaken up with what she remembered and ignored klaus' chest covered in kisses made from lipstick.

"Aurora."

That word made Mia's blood boil Mia turned away and stomped to her room. "Mia where are you going?!" Klaus asked.

"Aurora was here! She was in the house, that also happens to be next the one Hope is in! We were all here last night Niklaus. I'm going to kill her." Mia said going back to their room and changing into something more appropriate.

She sped out of the house and left, leaving her phone.

Yes it was stupid of her, and impulsive but Mia didn't care at the moment. She didn't know why she was going to these lengths for someone she didn't even like. Perhaps it was because she had dared go into into the home they sought to protect, or perhaps Mia was just fed up with her and wanted her dead.