N I N E

"Mia." Damon said and Mia waved at him but frowned when she saw he had been crying.

She grabbed his arm pulling him, "Are you okay?" She asked worried.

Damon pulled his arm away harshly, "Like you care." He said and put his hand on his forehead.

"Of course I care Damon it's why I came!" Mia said and he shook his head, "Klaus' dog, my brother killed Andie to make me stay away." He said.

"He made her jump off of a ledge to her death Mia!" Damon yelled and Mia stepped back.

"I didnt know that was what he was going to do Damon-"

Damon scoffed, "I don't care about what you knew Mia. You and Klaus made my brother into the monster he tried so hard to not be and for that Klaus will pay." Damon yelled and Mia shook her head.

"Don't come looking for Stephan, things will get more complicated I will try my best to persuade Niklaus into giving him back." Mia tried and Damon shook his head.

"Goodbye Mia." He mumbled and sped away leaving Mia in what she believed to be was a TV station.

"Mia you're back." Klaus said and opened his arms for the girl.

"I'll have vodka on the rocks with 3 olives." Mia told the bartender and he immediately started making it.

Klaus frowned at the rejection and sat next to the girl.

"I'm not in the mood Niklaus." Mia said softly and grabbed her drink.

Her face scrunched up and she looked at the bar tender, "It's not you it's me. Do you have any wine?"

Stephan walked towards the two and sat next to Klaus.

"I'm assuming your meeting with your brother went well. Mia seems a bit upset." Klaus told Stephan while Mia ignored them.

"I um, killed my brothers girlfriend." Stephan confesses, deep down regretting it.

"Mia should be celebrating that she no longer has to compete with the news reporter." Klaus said and Mia put her head up glaring at him.

"Niklaus, I never compete with a human and, be quiet. I should be saying you should be mad that Damon is no longer taken." Mia retorted and Klaus glared at her.

"She never gets mad unless it's something she can't control. She's quiet the manipulator." Klaus told Stephan trying to not lash out in jealousy.

"Let's turn the wolf into a hybrid please wake him up." Klaus told Stephan and he stood up leaving.

Klaus turned to Mia, "Tell me what you want." He demanded.

Mia stayed quiet, "You only act like this when you want something, can't control something or I said no to something." Klaus said setting his glass down.

"It's not right having Stephan here against his will. You compelled him to turn off his emotions. That's a little extreme. I think we should just let him go." Mia said with her head down.

Klaus chuckled, "You're joking right? Come on tell me what you really want."

Mia stood up abruptly, "What i want is for us to return to New Orleans and go back to our golden age. But we can't do that when we are looking for werewolf's so that you can turn them to hybrids." Mia said.

Klaus sighed, "I am doing this for us Mia why can't you understand that?" He asked frustrated.

Mia shook her head, "Why can't you understand that we don't need an army Nikalus we have eachother! We have Rebekah! Kol! Finn! Elijah." Mia yelled and whispered the last name.