T W E N T Y • T H R E E

___

___

"Mia stop trying to eat them." Klaus said pulling her closer and keeping Mia away from the candy stand outside the French Quater.

"Oh look a witch." Mia said her mind going from food to killing. "Hello." Klaus said with a smile to the witch who was packing her things as soon as she saw them.

"I have nothing to say to you." The women answered and Mia pouted, "Dont go, we want to talk." Mia said while caressing her face.

Klaus took a seat and Mia did the same, "I'm sure you've got room for one more." Klaus said, a smirk plastered on his face.

The witch sat. All down, "Yoruebthat beast. The hybrid." She said in disgust and Mia nodded, "He Can be a beast when he wants to." She said with a wink.

"Hm. I'm the original hybrid actually, but that's a long story for another time." Klaus said and Mia felt her phone ring.

"Excuse me." Mia mumbled and stood up, "Hello?"

"Mia, I heard you're out of town." Sebastian said and Mia's heart began to beat faster. "What do you want?" She asked.

"I want you Mia. Here with me now." He said and Mia dropped her phone, trying to get some air.

"Nik..."

Klaus heard her and ran to her, Mia fell to the floor struggling to breathe and eventually died.

"What is this?!" He asked the witch who looked scared, "You'll find marvel in this bar, but I know nothing of that." The witch said and ran off.

"Mia wake up." Klaus said and she oepened her eyes, "I must go." She said and stood up, slowly.

"Mia?" Klaus watched as she walked away, as if nothing had happened.

Mia returned to Mystic Falls and found herself at the grill. "You're back my love." Sebastian said and Mia cried, "What do you want from me?!"

"Tsk tsk, I fancy you Mia. It it hard to believe?" He asked and tried to kiss her but Mia moved away.

"You're Silas. This entire time, you've been playing with me- tricking me! I will not be played with!" Mia Yelled and Silas laughed.

"I don't want to hurt you Mia, I only want you to be with me for the rest of the enternity. I fell inlove with you, and now you're mine." Silas whispered and Mia cried silently.

"Let me go, I want Niklaus." Mia said and Silas wipes her tears. "I highly doubt you'll ever get to see him again." Silas said and grabbed her hand.

He then stopped walking, "Well, I'll let you see him one last time." He said and snapped her neck.

Mia jolted awake in Klaus' arms and she quickly moved away from him, "Mia! Calm down Mia!" He Yelled when she started panicking.

"Silas- he wants me to be with him for all enternity." Mia said and Klaus looked at her confused.

She looked behind him and saw Marcel, "Who do we have to kill?" He asked her and Mia smiled. She stumbled into his arms, "Dont bother trying to kill him. He has a death wish anyway, and if he wants you to be with him for all eternity...then he wants to kill you to." Klaus said and Mia cried.

"Why didn't you go after me?! I was in Mystic Falls and he snapped my neck after- he told me he was in love with me what kind of crazy- I'm going to die." Mia panicked and Klaus looked at Marcel.

"He loves you?!" Klaus asked and Mia sat down. "He only let me come because I was supposed to say goodbye. The next full moon is..." Mia stopped talking.

"Tonight." She mumbled and looked at Klaus with wide eyes, "You aren't going to die Mia just relax. I'll help you." Marcel said and Klaus nodded.

He grabbed Mia's face and brought her in for a kiss, "He would have to go through me, and I'm immortal." Klaus said and Mia nodded, relaxing.

"How will you help her?" Klaus asked marvel angrily, he was not going to loose her.

"I know someone, just leave her to me. You know that I wouldn't let anything happen to her." Marcel said and he nodded.

Klaus turned back to Mia, "See? Problem fixed." He said and brought her in for a hug.

"I love you Mia." Klaus said and Mia whispered she loved him into his ear. Marvel held his hand out for her to follow. "Tomorrow, we are going to your favorite restaurant Mia." Klaus said and Mia nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She whispered and he smiled, watching as she walked away with Marcel.

Klaus sat with Elijah in a bench, "There's no way that child is mine." Klaus said and Elijah sighed.

"You do believe that, you just don't believe Mia will forgive you." Elijah said and Klaus cried, "Mia is everything to me brother, if she leaves because of this I might as well die." Klaus said and Elijah wanted to hug his brother but decided against it.

"The love that you two have is much stronger than you think. When you tell her, she will be mad, and hurt but no matter what she will stand with you. Always and forever." Elijah said and Klaus sighed.

"Always and Forever."