E I G H T Y

Big News

Big News

__

Klaus and Mia had spent the day together, in more ways than one. Mia was straddling his waist as she leaned down to kiss him once more.

"Come on, we have to get up," Mia said making Klaus sigh. "No we don't because if we do then we have to scold those kids."

"Nik, I checked on them while they were sleeping and didn't find anything out of the ordinary." Mia reassured before hopping off the bed.

Klaus sat up and watched her get dressed, "You're beautiful." He said sincerely making Mia blush.

"Come on," She giggle throwing him a shirt. "It's almost Christmas and you know I've got a lot of things to do per tradition," Mia said before fixing her hair.

Klaus smiled and stood up, "I'll catch up with you." He said before planting a small kiss on cheek. Mia left the room before Klaus grabbed a box hidden under their bed and placed it on the bed.

He opened it and saw pictures along with CD's. Mia had documented every year of their lives so Klaus would be able to see it one day.

He grabbed the first one and saw a picture of Bella with Carter standing infront of the Mikaelson school with big smiles on their faces.

"After that picture was taken I realized I had to do work every day and wake up early so believe me when I tell you that, that, is a lie." Carter said leaning on the door frame.

Klaus gave him a a look, "Come on, moms getting ready to yell." Carter said making Klaus shake his head. "You'll be the death of us." He said before following him out.

Mia had Hope and Bella sitting on a new couch before pointing at Carter and telling him to sit.

Carter did as told.

"Mom before you say anything," Bella said, "Just know it wasn't my idea but look on the bright side! Your with dad, the world isn't ending, and the three of us are fine." She said with a smile.

"Thanks for throwing us under the bus." Hope mumbled making Bella sigh. "Whatever I have a repudiation to uphold."

"All I want to know is if you're okay." Klaus said looking at the three of them.

Carter shrugged, "I'm fine."

Hope nodded, "Me too."

"My phone was destroyed during the storm and spell..." Bella said quietly making Mia state at her. "Really?"

Bella sighed, "I'm fine, too! See we all are! Look the decorations! Oh we should put up the Christmas tree." Bella said excitedly.

Mia gave her a confused look, "I haven't ordered one-"