F I F T E E N

"Mia you can't adopt every stray animal you see!" Klaus said frustrated and Mia looked up at him while petting the dog.

"We can find it a home!" Mia argued and Klaus sighed.

"Okay come on." He said and Mia picked up the dog.

"Come on little one we are going home hunting for you." Mia said and the dog barked.

"I know I smell weird okay I'm dead." She mumbled and Klaus laughed.

"Okay this looks like a nice house." Mia said and Mia told Klaus to stay behind.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your bad boy reputation." She said and he smiled, "You care about that?"

"No but you're scary to people, wouldn't want to frighten the new owners." Mia said and he chuckled.

"Go on I'll wait for you."

Mia walked as slowly as she could enjoying the last few moments with the dog she met an hour ago.

"Okay buddy, lets knock." She said and picked up his little paw making him knock with her.

When the door opened an attractive green eyed man opened the door.

"Hello..." He said surprised to see a beautiful girl in a stunning dress.

Mia smiled, "Good evening. I was wondering if you would like a dog." She said while compelling him.

He nodded, "Of course." He said in a monotone voice and Mia smiled happily.

"Thank you." She said and pet the dog one last time, "Bye buddy." She said and the dog whined anoittle before barking happily at its new owner.

"Bye." She said and carefully walked down the stairs while pulling her dress up a little.

"Handsome lad." Klaus said and Mia nodded.

"He is isn't he." She said and he rolled his eyes.

"I think I'm better, personally." He said and Mia laughed.

"You will always be better than every other man I meet." Mia said and Klaus smiled.

"Let's go home."

Elijah felt heard something in his room made a sound and he looked around, after rummaging he found Mia's necklace.

"What the-" The necklace burned him and he dropped it.

"Niklaus!" Elijah calles and Klaus groaned. "I have to go see what he needs." He said and Mia nodded kissing him, Klaus climbed off the bed and grabbed a shirt putting it on before making his way to Elijah.

"What is it brother?" He asked annoyed at the fact that he was ready to leave him.

"Mia's necklace just burned me." He said and Klaus looked to see the necklace on the floor. Laid cautiously picked it up and ignored the burn in his hands.

"We need a witch." He mumbled and Elijah nodded.

"Like a bennet one. I'll put to back into the box and take it to her tomorrow." He said and Klaus nodded and started walking out.

"Niklaus..." Elijah called after him and he turned, "Goodnight." Elijah said backing down from his apology and Klaus walked back to Mia, disappointed.

Mia and Klaus sat together on the couch while he drew something and Kol slumped on a chair.

"I'm bored." He said and Mia chuckled.