S E V E N T Y - T W O

Mia stormed into the compound, "Hope where is your mother?" Mia asked

Hope gave her a look, "I thought she was with you..."

Mia shook her head, "She said she would meet me but never did." She said worried. Freya walked in shortly with a map and a panicked expression.

She brought out a phone, "Someone found this on the side walk." Freya said as Mia grabbed it. She brought it up closer to smell but failed to get a scent she could recognize.

Mia cursed and set the phone down, "Someone is going to bevheld accountable for this they have my daughter." Mia said feeling her eyes change color.

"Mia we'll find them-"

"We have to because if we don't I'm going to level this whole city to find them." Mia said before grabbing the map.

"Take my magic and blood, find Bella." Mia demanded and Freya did as told.

It was like Carter had said, the blood was not moving like it was supposed to. Mia bit her lip, "Carter!"

Carter ran downstairs, "Mother?"

"Assist Freya with the spells I'm going to question a few vampires." Mia said before kissing his forehead. "Lock this place up." She said making Carter nod.

Mia left the room and Freya gave Carter a look, "You know how to do all that?"

Carter nodded, "My mother would never leave me without a weapon in a time of war."

"You sound like your father." Freya mumbled, feeling her heart warm.

Mia arrived at Rousouses throwing the keys to her car at the valet. She stormed into the room startled everyone there. She began to hum a soft tune, and watched as all the humans get up and leave

The vampires in the room looked at each other. "Where are they?" Mia asked before casting a plain infliction spell.

The vampires screamed in pain before they fell to the floor. "Where are they?!" Mia's voice shattered the glass in the room cutting all of them.

"What are you talking about?!" Greta yelled as she covered her ears.

"Hayley is missing. So is my daughter, now I will ask one more time before I start tearing heads off. Where are they?!" She yelled.

"We had nothing to do with her disappearance." Greta said. Mia stopped the spell, "Maybe, but I've got this rage that I cannot control as unfortunately for the lot of you it means you're going to die." Mia said coldly before biting into the necks of multiple vampires.