T W E L V E

___

___

Mia's father paced back in forth trying to figure out where his daughter was but cane up with nothing. Her mother was in the kitchen with the other women who were gossiping about the runaway princess.

Eventually it was time for the wedding and the groom was waiting, and everyone thought Mia wasn't going to show but she did.

Her father sighed in relief, as anger coursed through his veins.

He pulled Mia's arm and dragged her somewhere no one could see.

"Why aren't you dressed?! You're supposed to get married!" He yelled and Mia flinched.

"I will not marry a man I do not love! I want to be with Niklaus father." Mia said and her father angrily grabbed whatever was closest to him which was a metal rod and hit her with it.

Mia fell on the floor crying covering her face while he continued to hit her. She grabbed something near him and flung it at him.

Her father looked down at her surprised and laughed.

"You are going to be dead." He muttered and Mia stood up despite the pain. "The only thing I am going to be is free from you." Mia said grabbed a knife from her dress stabbing her father in the stomach.

Mia grabbed what she needed to and ran outside. "Mother I Can no longer stay here. I am sorry." Mia said and her mother had no time to process what she said. Mia ran to where they were supposed to meet and saw the five mikaelson siblings with red eyes.

"Mia you're wounded!" Finn said and Mia smiled, waving at him.

"Hello." She said slightly dazed.

Klaus bit into his wrist and fed her blood healing her.

"We must go father has killed out mother." Nikalus said in panic and Mia looked at him with a wide eyes.

"Let's go." Elijah said and motioned for them to follow him.

Mia and Klaus stayed behind smiling at eachother.

"We will be together, on the run." Klaus said worried that he had made her make the wrong decision.

"I would rather be dead, than stay here marrying a man I don't love. I want to be with you Nik." Mia said and hugged him.

Niklaus smiled and brought the girl in for a kiss when Mia gasped.

She looked down and saw an arrow in her stomach.

"Mia no!" Klaus yelled and her father shot another one hitting her in the shoulder.

"Run Niklaus." Mia said and he shook his head.