S E V E N T Y - S E V E N

Goodbye

Goodbye

__

Today was the day Hayley's funeral took place. Everyone was mourning in their own way. Freya had used up all her time making more paste for Hope to give to her the day with her father while Mia devoted herself to planning the funeral and making sure everything was perfect.

The twins were in the library, each going through the pictures of their family. A lot of them were Mia, Rebekah and Hayley smiling. As they turned to the last few pages, the saw pictures of Hayley with the twins when they were toddlers to when they were nine or ten.

Klaus had decided to go to a bar and drink his sorrows away, leaving the rest alone. He couldn't come to terms with the fact that the Mikaelson family had lost.

Hope had woke up that day with bags under her eyes and earphone in listening to her mother's voicemail over and over again.

"Hey Hope, I know we had a big argument earlier today but I just wanted to remind you that I love you more than anything and I'm doing everything to protect you. I'll see you later baby love you."

Hope started the voicemail again and again, finding it harder with every word.

Freya knocked on her door softly, "It's time to get ready." She said as Hope walked over and opened the door. "I don't want to go." She whispered makign Freya sigh.

"You have to Hope, this is a chance to say goodbye to her." Freya said going to her closet and grabbed a dress before helping her get ready.

Klaus had sorted himself out before going back home, he knew Hope would be safe and so would Mia. Bella was walking around the compound with a book in her hand looking at the complicated spells. She had hoped to find a way to make her father's stay permenent.

Klaus saw her walked down the stairs and watched as Bella took a wrong step. She let out a small scream bracing herself for the impact but it never came. Bella opened one eye and saw who it was making her close it again.

"Dad.." She said quietly quickly composing herself.

Klaus ser her down, "Be careful, you could have really hurt yourself." He said softly as he took in her features. Her hair was dark like her mothers, her skin pale as a result of her being starved and her eyes a beautiful shade of blue just like his.

"Thanks." Bella said closing the book as she awkwardly looked around. "What are you reading?" Klaus asked making Bella hand it to him.

"It's Mom's spell book." She confessed as Klaus flipped through it. He did not know Mia had continued to practice when he left.

"This is a bit advanced for a new witch." Klaus teased making Bella laugh quietly.

"I'm not a newbie witch. I'm in advanced courses at school. If anything, I understand that book so much I might as well have wrote it." Bella said proud of her skills.