T W O

___

___

Mia remained at the boarding house listening to them argue about how they would protect Elena's life. Although she has only been there for four days and she already knew she would not like most of the people here, nevertheless she showed them kindess and politeness.

She remained with Damon most of the time as he was the first person she spoke to.

"Is this how it is all of the time? People arguing and going behind their backs to try and protect a human's life? with all respect she is going to die anyway." Mia mumbled while sipping on wine. Damon chuckled and shook his head.

"Some of us love her and would do anything for her." He said and looked somewhere else. Mia set her glass down and sat up looking at him. "You love her don't you?" Mia asked and he stayed silent answering her question.

"You love her but she is inlove with you brother Stephen...I'm sorry I don't mean to pry." MIa said and picked her glass up.

"Do you love someone?" Damon asked and took the bottle of bourbon drinking form it instead of his glass. "I did." Mia whispered.

"what happened?" He asked and Mia stood up walking to the bar grabbing the strongest alchohol.

"if I am going to be talking about him I am going to need more than just wine." she said and sat back down. "May I?" she motioned for her legs and Damon chuckled picking them up and placing them on his lap while she laid down.

"He was the most amazing person I have ever met. but he had a darkness that you would think he is the son of satan. I was the daughter of someone wealthy and he forbid me from seeing him. My father kept me locked up and was going to make me marry someone I did not love. but I ran away with him and we were the happiest people alive. he had to go, he left me without saying goodbye and he wrote me a letter apologizing but it is not enough. I loved him so much it physically hurt me, now? It has taken me almost a hundred years and now I can say he is nothing to me." She whispered the last part and Damon sighed.

the two continued to drink in silence and bottle after bottle they became drunk. Damon stood up inviting Mia to dance to the music they had put ona nd she accepted.

the two stumbled around the living room and damon laughed at a joke she told him before falling and pulkling her right onto him.

they two looked into eachothers eyes and Mia leaned in kissing him. Damon flippled the tow over on the floor and was on top. He looked at her one more time making sure it was okay and she nodded.

The two continued and eventually made their way up to his bedroom where they took eachothers clothes off and continued to make love throughout the night taking their frustrations into the act no doubt leaving marks.

.

the next day damon woke up to mia gone and he groaned in realization of what they had done, and how he had scared her off.