T W E N T Y • T W O

___

Mia and Klaus hadn't spoken for a day, they sat next to eachother mourning.

Mia didn't move when she heard the door open and felt Klaus get up from the couch they were on.

"Morning sunshine, you look...pathetic." Tyler said and Mia dug her nails into her leg making her bleed.

Klaus looked at Tyler, "Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different, angrier perhaps." Klaus said.

"Or he won't look like anything, because he would have gouged your eyeballs from your sockets." Mia said still looking at Kol.

"I think you guys need couple therapy, you're a little insane." He told Mia and Klaus.

Mia stood up, "I think you should start planning Caroline's funeral, I am insane yes." Mia said turning to face him and walking close to him.

"I'm done being nice to you imbeciles. If Nik hadn't already done it I would have killed your mum again." She cooed and Tyler stopped himself from taking a step back.

"How do you reckon I kill her hm?" Mia asked, running her hands along the invincible barrier, "You should try drowning her, multiple times before ripping her heart out." Klaus pitched in.

"It's almost poetic, when someone drowns they fight for the basic human breathe. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Klaus teased and Mia smirked.

"They will be back by the time this barrier comes down, with the cure of course. And then I'll shove it down your throat, make your mortal." Tyler said attempting to get a reaction out of the two.

"We will get out, and as always we will kill and win." Mia said going back to her seat. Klaus followed, sitting down next to her.

Mia cuddled into his chest, enjoying his scent and he kissed her forehead. "They will all pay." Klaus whispered into her ear and Mia nodded.

"All of them."

Caroline opened the door to their house and saw Tyler grabbing food out of the pantry.

"You're still here?!" She asked Tyler and Mai stood up.

"What are you doing?" She asked Tyler who grabbed a glass, "Gloating." He answered and set it down on the counter.

"Caroline." Mia said and she turned to face her, "Mia."
She ignored Klaus who stood next to Mia, as he grabbed her hand squeezing it three times.

Mia smirked. Caroline turned back to Tyler, "Well Come Home. Don't stoop to his level." Caroline begged.

"He destroyed my life. I plan on being present in every second of his misery, until I can kill him myself." Tyler said and Mia scoffed.

"You lay one finger on him, and I'll make sure you don't live to see another day." Mia spat at him.

"And if you touch Tyler I'll kill you myself." Caroline tried to threaten Mia who sighed, "You forget Caroline, that I'm a Fitzgerald. I have connections everywhere," Mia said getting as close to her as possible.