Don't play dumb with me

chapter 44

My eyes slowly opened looking up at what I believed was a ceiling. But not familiar. My vision was a little blurry. I blinked a couple of times and I could see clearly. A black ceiling and there were four small lights at each corner but were off at the moment. I could feel a gush of wind blow on me, making me cover my arms. I realized that I was under a blanket on a bed. I looked down and the blanket was also black. I got up and sat in a sitting position. I looked around the room and the entire room was colored scheme with black and white. But what scares me is that..... I've never been to this place before. I rubbed my hand on my arm to realize that I'm no longer in my jacket or my clothes. I got up from the bed and walked towards a mirror.

 I got up from the bed and walked towards a mirror

As much as I was loving how I look. I still don't know where am I and most importantly who the fuck changed me out of my clothes. I saw that there was a window and when I looked outside, all I saw was trees... it looks like... I'm in a forest. 

I now became very scared. I don't know where am I, even if I tried to escape. I looked around the room opening drawers, anything I could find. I opened one draw and I saw a pistol gun. I grabbed it and walked towards the black door in the room, as it was my only way to exit. I turned the doorknob, and luckily it opened. I saw around 3 rooms on the same level I was on. I began walking towards a staircase. I went down slowly trying to not make any noise. I held the gun closer to me as I paused when I heard footsteps. I hold my breath and listen for those footsteps to become silent and then I continued walking. As I reached the bottom of the steps, I exhaled and began walking to a door that I believed was the exit.

"where are you going?" I jumped and froze, not turning around.

I heard the footsteps coming towards me. I closed my eyes, just too scared to look. The person came in front of me and chuckled. Then whispered in a deep voice. "come on shoot me" They pulled the gun in my hand closer to their chest and my eyes just became even tighter. "SHOOT!' I pulled the trigger but nothing happen. There were no bullets in. I opened my eyes and looked at the gun and then looked back at the person to only realize, that I now hate this person.

"TYLER! why the fuck you scared me like that."

He mocked the voice he was talking to me in before, " I don't know, My brain thought it was amusing." I slapped his chest lightly.

He pulled the gun away from me and put it in his grey sweatpants pocket. " Rule 1 if you get kidnapped. Please ensure you have bullets in the gun" He then pat my head.

"Tyler?"

"Yes, Arina?"

"Where are we?"

"We are in one of my houses."

"How many houses do you have...?"

"Umm, I have 3 why?"

"Why haven't you told me?"