I love you for you.

Chapter 50

As soon as Tyler realized that someone was stalking Arina he rushed out of his office and grabbed his gun he made sure one of his men was beside him. They rushed to the mall and Tyler messaged Arina asking where they were when she responded that they were in the food court. When Tyler arrive he saw both of them and didn't realized that people in the mall were looking at them very weird because he was running very quickly up the escalator with one of his men right beside him and they had guns.. . He was so worried about Arina he didn't care, he just wanted to make sure she was safe.

Arina

"Are you guys okay?" he asked

"Yes... Rose said she saw the guy looking at us for awhile but she had assumed you sent a guard to look after me..."

Tyler looked at Rose and he saw how frighten she was, so did Arina. "Hey Rose do you want to stay with me in my apartment with Jermey and I..?"

Rose simply looked up smiled and nodded her head. I almost forgot about Jermey. "Tyler, Jer-"

"Don't worry about it i sent Robert to get him and he told me he is safe." I nodded and Tyler continued. "Arina... I don't how I feel about you guys staying in your apartment .... how about I stay with you guys and I have 5 of my body guards to guard the building"

"Tyler I don't mind you staying with us but that is too much guards, everyone in my building will suspect something.."

"Fine... 2 only..."

I nodded , Tyler whispered to his guard and the guard went off to what I assume to find the owner of the mall to get the camera footage of the food court.

Tyler told Rose and I to come with him and he'll drive us back to my apartment. Rose nodded and was very quiet and kept her head down. Rose never really was a quiet person so I think this really scared her . Tyler walked in front of us while Rose wrapped her arms around my arm and rest her head on my shoulder.

She whispered to me, "Arina.. I get that Tyler is a business man and very rich but something doesn't feel right about him..."

"What do you mean?"

"I feel he is hiding something... but I don't think it is bad, I think its a good thing tho."

"Huh?"

"I mean I don't think he will ever hurt you or he won't ever intentionally hurt you.. he seems like he really cares and loves you."

"But ... what do you mean you feel he is hiding something?"

"Hun, something tells me that even though you're a business man you won't need so much body guards.. and it seems like he has a lot of connections... yes it could be because of him being a CEO but.... i believe he has another job..."

"Another job?"

"Yes.. Like what if he is in-"

"Okay ladies , y'all can go inside first." Tyler turn around and looked at Rose very suspiciously.

I sat with Rose in the back .. but she never continue the conversation... maybe because Tyler would of been able to hear us a lot clearly in the car. Rose simply rest her head on my shoulder and she was closing her eyes. Tyler got a call while he was driving and after looked an me through the rear-view mirror and smiled and then he said, "Robert and Jermey is at your apartment"

I sighed in relief and looked at Rose, who was now asleep on my lap. I could feel Tyler's gaze at me through the mirror but I looked outside.

"Tyler?" I looked at the rear-view mirror and Tyler was already looking at me.

"Yes?"

"You remember I told you about my parents and that they are not good people?"

"Mmhhmm"

"When I say they are not good people .. I really mean they are not good people.. and that is why me and Jermey ran away.. I just wished I took him with me." we reached a red light and He turn towards me and then turn back stretching his arm out behind his seat to hold my hand while he drives with one hand.

"Keep your both hands on the wheel." I chuckled after holding his hand for a couple of seconds after seeing the light turn green

"You do know that I'm not my parents right?"

"Arina, as far as I know I love you for you and not for what your parents do, I love you for being yourself and having a good heart even though you try to hide your emotions from me... "

I smiled, but looked down, "My parents killed people, and wanted me to kill people as well." I looked outside my window after , seeing as we reached my apartment. The car came to a stop right after as Tyler parked. I looked at him in the mirror again and he seemed puzzled and confused. I looked down regretting what I said. Why did I open my mouth. I woke up Rose and as soon as she woke up she saw Robert opening the door for her and she began to flirt while I chuckled.

Robert escorted Rose upstairs to my apartment while I open my door and close it to then be trapped by a Tyler with his both arms caging me around the car... and for some reason I felt scared. He looked at me while I stared at his eyes not knowing if he is going to leave me.. feeling as if tears wanted to leave my eyes, I felt embarrassed by the type of people that raised me, which I have to call my parents. I looked down , but Tyler's hand softly grabbed my chin and raised it to look at him back in his eyes. He could of tell that my eyes wanted to watered and I saw his eyes became soft. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I love you for you. I love the you now and I will always love you. I don't care what happened in the past. I promise I will protect you and Jermey ."

I smiled in his suit and hugged him. I felt relieved even though I didn't state exactly what my parents were but I felt relieved telling him about it. I released the hug and gave him a peck on the lips and smiled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined them together as we walk to my apartment.

"So... did you murder anyone.. actually?"

"nope... I was suppose to on my 17th birthday but I ran away when I was fifteen after I heard them talking with some people." I looked down and rest my head on his shoulder. "My parents would train me how to use a knife, gun etc and if I didn't attack right they would hit me, with their hands, belt, anything they could find" I chuckled; and we arrived at my door.

Tyler wrapped his hands around my waist and faced me towards him. " Can I kill them?" I laughed and looked at Tyler while his face was serious. "oh."

"Tyler..I don't think you understand how dangerous they are."

"I don't think you understand how dangerous I am."

After he said that I began to think about what Rose was talking about earlier in the mall. " DAngerous you say?" He nodded.

I was about to go on when the door opened up revealing Jermey. "YAH! Get your hands off my sister."

Tyler quickly removed his hands from me and turn towards Jermey, "Why you little shit."

Tyler faced Jermey as if he was about to tackle him and I could see the fear in Jermey' s eyes as it widen and he tried to slam the door and run for his life while I chuckled. Tyler chased Jermey to the couched and tackle him and I walked in and locked the door and walked to Rose as both of us was watching the little fight between Jermey and Tyler.

"WHy you like to s stop my relationship with your sister she's an adult, I left you alone with Olivia."

"I'm very protective over my sister you donkey."

Tyler paused and looked and Jermey and went with his next option to tickle him. I laughed as Jermey was screaming and Tyler was also laughing.

"I'm very protective over Arina too." They stopped with their little fight and began talking until one of his guard came.

"Boss."