Mercedes-Benz

Chapter 3

Arina's POV

The bus came towards the shed, making me step away from Tyler. The bus doors opened and I stepped onto the bus , but paused right after, as I was walking up the two-steps.I turned around and I saw Tyler standing in the same spot holding his umbrella in his hands. He just stared at me, making no attempt towards the bus. I looked at him confused and tilted my head.

"Aren't you coming on ?"

" oh SwEEty, do you think a guy like me would ride something like that" he chuckled

"What do you mean 'like that'? the bus? what's wrong with it?"

"...There's nothing wrong with it but I just don't take the bus." He takes his hand and rubs the back of his neck.

"Well are you just going to stand there and wait for the rain to stop and go home" I continued,
" it seemed like you live far considering that you have an umbrella and you can obviously use it to reach to your destination if it is not far."

He looked at me, amused as well as almost as if he was thinking to himself.

"Well little girl..you are correct but I have a vehicle coming for me ."

"Little Girl?" I chuckled " I'm 21 old man"

"Hey I'm just 24 " He softly shouted, offended that I called him old.

His head turned behind me as I noticed his eyes turned and looked at the bus driver, which obviously seemed annoyed and wanted me to come in the bus.

"You better go, it getting late, and my ride is nearly here" He says with a bright smile.

Oh yes! That smile. GEEZ WHY IS HE SO ATTRACtiVE.

I snap myself out of my own thought as I was about to speak again until the bus driver cut me off,  shouting at me, " Lady get inside a lot of people want to go home, we don't got all day!"

I scoffed and turned away from Tyler as I went into the bus. Walking pass the bus driver he seemed to stretch a little out of his seat to look at who I was talking to. For some weird reason the bus driver seemed to turn pale and looked at me with confusion as I looked back at him.I ignore our exchange of confused facial expressions and walked all the way to the back of the bus to find a seat, not even telling Tyler bye because I was so embarrassed.

I got an empty window seat and sat on the blue single chair . I grabbed my headphones once again from my sweatshirt pocket and put on my headphones as I click play to listen to 'Dynasty' by Miia. I felt relax as I hear the lyrics and looking outside of the window watching the droplets fall onto the glass. As I looked outside the window I felt the bus started to drive but something caught my eye , as I looked out the window. I squinted my eyes to see what caught my attention,and it was a red Mercedes-Benz . The Mercedes- Benz pulled up towards the bus -shed, and as I looked closer , I saw a man come out of the drivers side and walked in front of the car towards Tyler greeting him and then entering into the passengers side. Tyler walked around the front of the car heading to the driver's side.

Before entering the vehicle he opened the door and paused looking up at the direction of the bus. He made eye contact with me , he smiled and winked at me upon entering into the Mercedes-Benz.

I scoffed at our interaction. I looked away from the vehicle and focused my gaze on the droplets falling on the window one by one. I went into my own thoughts and mumbled to myself, " So great he is one of those guys." I relaxed my neck as my head rest on the top of the seat.

Well, what I meant by that statement is that he seems super rich. I mean I don't know him that well enough to accuse him of anything. But so far all the rich people I have know, one thing they like to do is show off all the luxuries and if they don't get their way they cause trouble and cover it up with the cash they have. They brag about how much money they make and sometimes its from blackmailing.I just believe that the rich makes the rich richer while the poor become poorer.  I mean I work hard to but it is hard to make that kind of money.

I wish, no I hope someday maybe I can accomplish that dream and help others instead of using money on myself.