Unless you don't want to be.....

Chapter 12

Arina's POV

We sat down on the seats, and to my luck but not Tyler's we got front row. I turned my head to him, to see him stretching foward and looking at the deep drop. He looked very nervous and little scared. I grabbed his hand and intertwine my hands with his and he immediately turns his head towards me. "You wanna hold hands instead of raising them up?" He changed his facial expression to a confident one. " I mean, if your scared...ok" he grabs my hand and hold on a little tight. I looked at him and then I watched forward smiling waiting for us to push off.

*after the ride*

We got our pictures as I held them in my hands as Tyler stood behind me pointing at us and started laughing. Our faces were hilarious. Our eyes were barely open and we both were laughing. If we knew where the camera was we would of looked a lot better than we do. "So ... who one the bet?" I look at Tyler and think for a bit. I smile at him then grabbed his hand and said, "I think we can call it a tie because none of us cry." He chuckled and caress my cheek, "Ok if you say so .. or did you cry.." He says teasingly.

We continued going in more roller coasters, bumper cars, haunted house I was so scared of all the clowns and other characters that popped out from everywhere that I accidentally scraped Tyler on his arm with my nails.

"Oh look !" He pointed at a drink stand as we hadn't drank anything in awhile. He bought our drinks as he got caramel macchiato and I got americano ice coffee. "That's gonna keep you up tonight." He stated while he pointed at my drink. I laughed while I pointed at his drink while we look for a seat, "Mine? you got a macchiato which is a lot stronger than my ice coffee." We sat by one of the tables which were surrounding the park, "Well I'm used to drinking coffee as I have stay up late working on some stuff for work."

It was quite for a couple of seconds until I broke it. " Is your arm okay?" He looked up at me , " yea. Don't worry about it's just a scratch. Plus it was cute how frighten you got." I looked at him in unbelief, "How was that cute?" He put his finger in front of my face cutting me off as he took a sip of his macchiato, " Shut up. You looked cute." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes and changed the subject. " So what do you do for a living? You already know what I do"

" I'm a CEO , I sell high-end vehicles "

"Oh... that would explain seeing you leave with your Mercedes-Benz that night"

 "Yea.." he chuckled

I was spaced out thinking why he had to be rich with such a good job. I'm a girl who is average smart, not rich, and definitely don't have a good job.

"Stop that."  I came back to reality when I hear Tyler's words"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"You're overthinking." My eyes widen at the thought of him figuring that out. "pfftt I'm totally fine... I wish we just had a better picture than the roller coaster." He rest his drink down on the table and pulls my chair towards him making me shock. Our faces were now very close to each other as his hand cupped my left cheek and caressed his tums while looking at me, "I don't believe that's what you were thinking about but I want you to know that it doesn't matter what kind of jobs we have I still like you. I need you to stop putting yourself down or stop thinking about all the bad things that has never happen to you because that is a false reality. You're an amazing person and I don't like to see when you face gets gloomy and sad." 

He had this generous smile on his face staring at me with a little smile on his face until he stands up pulling my hand which forces me to stand, " Come on let's go!" I was very confuse. He stopped and when I looked in front of me there was a photo booth. He looks at me and then I smile back at him, "Why are we here?" He pokes my head, " Well you did also mention that you wanted better pictures even if it may have not been true ... I would still like to get pictures of this night to remember our first date together. "

He pulls me inside the booth and we took lots of pics to remember that night. We took goofy pics as well as one with us making a heart with our hands together. While I smiling looking at the camera waiting for the next flash to go off, feeling so happily, I felt his lips on my cheek. I instantly blush. I turn my head to watch him and our lips were just centimeters away from mine making me feel hid breath brush across my lops. He slowly came closer to my face kissing me gently. I respond back quickly and I close my eyes. He wraps his hand around my back pulling me closer towards him. My hand slowly goes up to his neck. But before I can completely wrap my hands around his neck his stupid alarm on his phone goes off. We removed ourselves from each other as he grabs his phone to stop the alarm. Dumb! Stupid! Alarm! We walk out of the booth and collect our pics. We looked so cute... I didn't even realize we got a photo of us also making out.

"Why do you have an alarm on your phone?"

" I set it because we have to go somewhere"

" huh? Where?"

 " It's a surprise come on let's go"

He grabs my hand and we ran as if we were being chased. When we arrived and as I looked up I saw a hot air balloon. My mouth was opened wide that flies could of gone in. I saw him take out a special ticket for us to go which he was hiding in pocket from me earlier. He pulled me on and we go up slowly. I just watched outside looking at the city and the moon shining light hitting the river underneath us. I stretched my hands like in the Titanic movie scene. Tyler plays along and wraps his arms around my waist. " you like it?"

" I love it, everything looks so beautiful." he just smiled and rest his chin on my left shoulder, "It is indeed beautiful." I look at Tyler from the corner of my eye but he wasn't staring at the view, he was staring at me, smiling. I turned my head and I met his GOD DAMN GORGEOUS BLUE EYES looking at me. We stare at each other for a minute and Tyler's gaze turn towards my lips and he slowly lifted his chin  off from my shoulder coming closer to my face. His lips met mine again as making me sink into his arms. He turns me around to face him and once again my arms wraps around his and his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. His fingers touching my back sends shivers all over my body. He kisses me gently as his tongue glides into my mouth, soft but demanding, and it's unlike anything I've ever felt, and I immediately understand why kissing is described as melting because every square inch of my body melts into his.

We came out of the hot air balloon and hold hands as we walk back to the parking lot.

"You go out big on the first date, don't you?"

"Well nope not really I normally go to an restaurant because I taught that what girls like."

" Why did you go out big on me then? As much as I don't like doing the normal dinner date."

" Firstly, because I like you, Secondly, does dates were arranged by my dad trying to set me up with someone, I would like to think this is my first date and now I could call you my girlfriend" I turn my head quickly at him. He looked nervous, " ..unless you don't want to be I'm fine with that." I stopped him from moving forward by pulling his arm. I looked up at him and stared deeply into his eyes. I could see that he was actually serious.