I love you

Chapter 27

Arina's POV

"Are you okay?!"

"Tyler..?" I ran to Tyler and hugged him. He hugged me back as he watched the room. After figuring out what had happened he slowly removed me from him. He was walking towards Edwards and pulled him up by his shirt to face him. I could tell this was going to be brutal. I could see Tyler tensing up, his veins popping up, you could clearly see it.

Edward was still in pain with his eyes, so his hands were still on his face.

"OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE I MAKE YOU IN ACTUAL PAIN!" I jumped at how Tyler shouted. I have never seen him this angry other than the last time with Edward.

When Edward realize who was in front of him he forced himself to open his eyes. I could see the fright in his eyes; but then his face tried to show some bravery. He then looked at me.

"Does she know?"

Edward's eyes open in shock and he didn't even look at me but I was staring at Tyler and then back at Edward when Tyler punched him. Edward fell on the ground and Tyler picked him up again and threw him on Edward's desks and punches him over and over.

"TYLER STOP!"Tyler stopped after he had one more punched.

"You know who I am so be careful!" He said pointing at him while turning around and walking towards me. Until...

"Let's hope that it accidentally doesn't slip."

Tyler got angry again, turn around, and started punching him again.

"TYLER!!!"

Then two guys ran into the room wearing black and covering their faces with black glasses. The two men grabbed Tyler and hold him to stop him from punching Edward. But it wasn't easy, he was struggling. I came in front of Tyler and grabbed his face.

"Hey look at me. I fine. Okay."

"No, you're not!" The guys release him and stand behind him. "What did the fucker do to you."

"Later... Tyler, later.."

I looked down at Tyler's hand and saw blood I was about to clean until he grabbed my arm. I looked at my arm and then at him. He just pulled me out of Edward's office. As we were walking to the front door Tyler's head turned to the letter on the table which Edward was blocking he grabbed the letter with his right hand, while he was still holding me with his left hand. He scoffed and stuck the paper in his pocket. He pulled me out of his office and I watched to see the other workers and a few customers watching us. I saw Rose, and she looked so worried for me. She was walking towards me when the two guys blocked her and then they started walking behind Tyler.

We reached one of Tyler's black Audi, and he opened the passenger side and gestured me to go inside, by moving his head. I went inside and he closed the door, without even looking at me. I watched him walked in front of the car until he reached the driver's side. He got in, looking at the backseat and grabbed a cloth, and wiped his hands. He turn towards me and grabbed my arm and started to wipe the blood of Edward which was on my arm since Tyler rushed me out of the office. He started up the car and he still hasn't looked at me.  He drives and still the car is in silence for a couple of minutes, until I broke it.

"Tyler..."

"What Ariana?" He says with and irritation.

" thank you......"

"Arina, I have something to show you."

" ...what is it?..."

" not right now."

" ..But when?"

I realized as I looked out the window that we had passed my house.

"Are we going to your house?" I turn my head towards him.

"No"

" then where are we going?"

"Surprise" he then moved one of his hands from the steering and he held my hand. Softly and he rubbed it with his thumb.

"I'm sorry..." he is so amazing and he just doesn't deserve me.

"Sorry for what?" He looked at me with a stern look.

"I'm sorry about today..."

He stopped the car and he came out of it. I watched him walk out of the car as he walked to the passenger's side. Then my door opened to reveal a Tyler. He stretched over me and unbuckled my seatbelt. When he was done he stretched over me again and this time his right hand was on my seat and the other was holding himself up by holding the edge of the car. He then started to lean in. I close my eyes ready for a kiss. But I didn't get it. I heard him chuckle and when I open my eyes he kissed me. Our lips moving together. He then stopped the kiss and I pouted. He poked me in my dimples and I turned my head away from him.

" I love you"