I got fired

I would like to apologize for not updating. I have a busy schedule and it is hard to update soooo to make it up to you all by giving you all 5 extra chapters

Chapter 25

Arina

"HEY!" Rose jumped on me me from behind with a back hug. I giggled and I hugged rose hands then turn around and faced her giggling.

" Is it true about Edward liking you?"

"Pftt Where did you hear that from?"

"So it's not true.... I heard it from Tory and Christine secretly talking in the workroom.."

( the girls which were with Edward the day Ariana caught him)

" aaa... ok but don't tell anyone.."

" come on why would I tell anyone you're my best friend." She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started walking to the walk to the workroom.

Rose and I stopped as we heard stuff falling onto the ground in Edwards's office. We turned to his office door to see Tory running out of his office crying with her heading down in her hands. She closed the door behind her and looked up to find me and Rose looking at her with concern. Even though she is a bitch.

She glared at me and shouted, " I hate you!"

My eyes widen as the only thing I hope was that Edward wasn't going crazy and fired her because of how she had responded to me that day when I caught them... but that was a long time ago. Why would he care about that now? I'm just overthinking things.

Rose went up to her and asked, "Hey! Why do you hate her? What happened?"
Tory looked at Rose and cried, "I got fired, Rosie!"

Rose faced looked uncomfortable turning her head to me and back at Tory not knowing what to do, " Uh.. I'm sorry that happened... but please don't call me Rosie we ... aren't that close..."

Then Edward open the door and saw all of us and the first one he came eye to eye contact with was me and I looked away and watched his office which had glass all over the floor.

He got my attention when he said, " I need to see you in my office."

'ME?' I questioned to myself...

I didn't want to be in a room by myself with him. I put my hands behind my back and pulled on Rose's shirt trying to indicate that I didn't want to go. She just turned her head towards me and saw the scared look on my face.

"Excuse me, sir." Edwards's face turns towards Rose. " Arina isn't feeling well today and kind of dizzy.." Edward's face turns back at me trying to find a look of sickness. "Would it be okay if I am in the room with you guys... I am her best friend and as a best friend I take care of the people important to me." Edward chuckle while looking at Rose and then at Arina.

"Don't worry Rose I am not going to do anything to her I just want to talk about work that doesn't involve you." His face came into an emotionless face. He went to the side to tell me to Enter the room.

Rose whispered in my ear, "here take this Incase you need it." She said 2 pepper sprays one in my back pocket and one in my bag just Incase for protection.

I enter the office and then I heard the door close and locked as I watched the chair in front of me.