Did he forget about me!

Chapter 5

Arina's POV

But now my eyes widen as to my surprise I wasn't expecting to see him...Right in front of me was Tyler. Tyler as in the guy I met at the bus shed.

I stared at him, while he was looking above me with his hand on his chin, looking at sign behind of me with what we serve at the cafe. I gazed at him looking at every detailed part of his face admiring it. I know for a fact I was drooling over this man. Why am I acting like this?  I just couldn't look away. God really took his time with this man. His eyes moved slowly down as it met mine. I stared at him as he stared right back at me. Oh My God! How can someone's eyes have such a nice shade of blue. It was like the perfect shade.

I slowly came back to reality when he said, " I'll have one brown sugar- caramel latte and a pumpkin spice latte."

Now wait a minute ! Did this fool forget about me! Wait what am I even saying, of course he won't of remembered me. I literally met him once in my life. Come on Arina we are not in this fairy-tale story where you are this main character. What were you really expecting a guy who can get girls on there knees by just a snap of his fingers . Wait another minute.. two drinks? Two... oh my god this man probably has a girlfriend and I am drooling over him 'no no' I am not a homewrecker no. Ok stop Arina lets focus on reality and takes this man's order.

I look at the register and selected his drink,"Sure sir, what size would you like for both drinks?" I pretended I didn't know him either.

"I would like the both Medium" I clicked the register ensuring the size for his drinks.

"Okay, that would be $15.25 and what name or names do I put on these drinks sir?" I didn't want to look up at him, no, I couldn't look up at him cause if I did, I would drool; so I kept my head down only making eye contact with the register.

"Tyler on the brown sugar caramel latte and Robert on the other drink. ." he said with a little cough.

'Oh.... so maybe there might be no girlfriend..' I smirk with that thought in my head. Wait.... what if he has a boyfriend.

He went into his pocket and took out a black card from his wallet and handed it to me. As he gave me the card in my hand, it was heavy as if I could smack someone with it. This card had some weight into it . I've never held a black card before and all I knew about it, was that very rich people have these cards. First of all why on the world would you pay for coffee with a black card? Like do you not have any cash on you? But damn he is rich rich. Scratch that thought of him not having a girlfriend or a boyfriend, he probably has so manyyy. How do I become rich as him? How?

I inserted his card into the PDQ machine, and after it processed that transaction I gave him back his card without making eye contact. I then told him his drink would be with him soon and to listen for his name.

Afterwards, he walked away, waiting for his drinks as I took the customer behind him order.

~couple of seconds pass~

One of my co-workers shouts Tyler's name as that was his sign that his drink are ready. Tyler collected his drink and as he was leaving his eyes were glued to his phone with a serious face , messaging someone. He didn't look up once to see if he would probably crashed into a table or chair as if he could sense he was close to it with out looking. I gazed at him, looking at him as he is opening the door and leaving as I know that would most likely be the last time I see him again in my lifetime. But as he closed the door which is made out of glass, he looked into the cafe making direct eye contact with me. I got caught staring at him and I turned my head away so quickly feeling embarrassed.

I continued taking orders  throughout today as it was pretty busy and I completely forgot about him until I heard my co-workers were talking about him. I turn my head to see Tory and Janice giggle like teenage girls in high school .

"Girl, but did you see him, in his suit? ANDDD OH my god, his eyes." Tory said.

"Yes and his muscles were showing through his suit. I just want to bite him." Janice giggled.

"Next time he comes I'm gonna ask for his number."

I mumbled to myself, "Good luck with that." Well at least I thought I said it to myself.

"What did you say William?"

"I said nothing?" I looked at them with a cheeky smile.

"Well won't you look at that Arina William got a mouth."

"When did I not have a mouth?" She paused not knowing how to respond to me.

"Listen I bet I could get that guy. I mean I got Edward."

"Dude nearly every girl is with Edward."

"So what do you think you could get that guy?"

"Nope because I think realistically. Plus why would I need a man to make me happy?"

"I don't need a man to make me happy too."

"You sure ? cause you sound like you do."

Edward walked out of his office and Tory moved from or argument and went straight to Edward putting her arm on his shoulder and making puppy eyes at him , "Ed Arina is bullying me."I wanted to barf.

"What do you want me to do for that?" Edward say sarcastically making me chuckle as he moves her arm off her shoulder.

I looked up at the clock and saw my shift is over, and blurted out, "Adios kids, I'm off so peace out."

I went into the back, gathering my belongings to leave. I walked out of the coffee shop saying bye to rose and my other co-workers. Edward walks over to me to say bye and stretches his arms trying to hug me. But I duck down and I just said bye and walked really fast feeling relieved as I exit the door closing it behind me.

I walk along the sidewalk, inserting my headphones in my hear listening to 'Move' by Taemin. The street light starts to come on ,one by one.After walking for a little while, I suddenly get a heavy feeling in my chest as if someone is following me.  I lower the volume from my phone and I heard footsteps. I looked on the ground looking for a shadow and my heart rate increased as I saw another shadow next to my feet. The person was right next to me. I quicken my pace and began speed walking.

Until someone grabbed my arm and the next thing I knew was that I'm being pulled into an alley....