My phone vibrating

Hi everyone just letting you all know that this chapter is based on Tyler's POV from the scene with Edward and Arina.

Chapter 30

Tyler's POV

I walked into the coffee house because I wanted to see the most amazing person in my life. I wanted to talk to her and I didn't care if I was holding back a long line. I went up to the cashier and saw Rose. What is she doing by the cashier?

I walk up to her and ask, "Hi.. umm .... where is Arina?"

"Who are you?" She looked me up and down with the worst facial expression ever. Did Arina even talk about me?

"I'm her boyfriend, Tyler." Her mouth made an 'O' shape and then she nodded at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know that this was the Tyler Arina hasn't introduced me to." She giggles.

"Um... yeah. So where is Arina?"

"Oh, she is having a meeting with Edwa-"

Then we both heard a loud scream in the back. I got worried for Arina and wondered what did Edward do to her. I jumped over the counter and ran where I heard the scream. I reached Edwards's office and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I hit the door with all my strength and it slammed open. I saw Arina watching me with shock but I could see tears forming in her eyes. When I turned my head I saw Edward on the ground holding his face. I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" She didn't respond. I looked around the room and could smell pepper. I realized that he did something to her which made her pepper spray him. Fucking son of a bitch!

I got angry, I walked up to him and shouted, "OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE I MAKE YOU IN ACTUAL PAIN!" Edward tried to show that he wasn't afraid of me, but I could tell.

Edward knew that I was the leader of one of the biggest mafia, and yet he tried to mess with my girl. Soon I'll get rid of him from her. He will never see her again.

"Does she know?" 

This bitch had the nerve to ask that in front of her. He saw my hands tense up on his shirt and his eyes widen. The next thing he felt was a punch in his face. I could hear a noise calling me, but I just blocked it out and kept punching him with all the anger built up already.

"You know who I am so be careful!" I said pointing at him while turning around and walking towards Arina. Until.

"Let's hope that it accidentally doesn't slip."

If he told Arina about me and my real life. She'll leave me. She won't love the monster I truly am. I got angry again, turn around, and started punching him again.

"TYLER!!" Arina shouted at me begging me to stop. Why? Do you care about this bastard he hurt you? You're in pain! Why are you nice to everyone. It won't be good in the future if you're always kind like this; people will take advantage of my love. The person I care so much about.

But I wasn't gonna let this bastard leave without feeling the pain he left my Arina in. I kept on punching him again and again. I had so much satisfaction seeing the blood come down his face while I was punching him. His blood leaked out to my hand. It was satisfying.

Jake and Scott barged into Edwards' office and tried removing me from Edward. Who the fuck do they think I am?! I am their fucking boss! But I wasn't going to give up. Edward needed to pay for how he hurt her! For god sake, I saw her eyes leaking with water. She was in pain and I could see that.