A chance

Chapter 13

"Wait. Are you actually serious?"

"Yes...I am."

"Why? We barely know each other. I'm not rich, I'm not that smart, I don't have a good job, I don't dress proper-" he cuts me off by pulling my chin towards him and kissing me to shut up. " I know we don't know each other more personally but I see how you work hard, you have dignity to tell someone when to stop and when to care for someone." He looks me deep in my eyes and sighs, "don't call yourself anything bad! You really don't know how amazing you are. I see you even if you don't really see much of me but do you want to give me a chance?"

I looked down not want to make eye contact but I was secretly thinking . I heard him sigh. I look up and see his face looking to the side facing down, but I turn it with my hand to look at me. I slowly tip toe and give him a kiss which he doesn't reply back because of shock. He slowly replies back wrap his hands around me bringing me closer towards him. We ended the kiss trying to catch our breath back. "  I would love to be your girlfriend Tyler." He smiles and grabs my hand ass we both walk back to his motor bike. He drives me back to my apartment .

When we reached my apartment, I jump off his bike as he takes of my helmet with a big smile on his face. " Why do you have such a big grin on your face?" Tyler takes the helmet off of me turning around to rest the helmet behind him to only turn back towards me, pulling me by my back towards him as he kisses me so sensually. "I feel really lucky." I chuckle and give him a peck as I walk up to my apartment. "Only a peck ?" Tyler shouts from his motorbike making me turn around, sending a dramatic flying kiss which he also dramatically catches. He watches me, ensuring I enter my apartment before he leave. I close my front door, locking it and hearing him leave. I felt a sadness in me and I wondered if it was the thought of the night going so fast.

I change into my pajamas and throw myself back on my bed.I grab my phone from my bedroom table and saw a message from Tyler.

Tyler: Hey, just arrived home. I really enjoyed tonight <3

Now that me and Tyler are official I thought about changing his name in my contacts.

Blue eye hottie <3 : You're asleep already...?

Arina: No, no I 'm awake, I really enjoyed tonight as well :)

Tyler and I texted for a bit until I told him I'm going to bed because I had work in the morning.

Blue eye hottie <3 : No problem, good night love <3

I don't know why but Tyler calling me love just makes my cheeks hot and red. I didn't know what to do so I called him the same name he called me cause it would be weirs if I called him blue eye hottie.

Arina : Goodnight love<3

I set my phone back on the bedroom table and looked up at the ceiling as I just couldn't stop replaying the date. It was just so perfect especially the kissing part. I put my fingers on my lips and blushed a lot like a teenager in highschool. I take one of my pillow and put it on top my face screaming with over excitement while kicking my legs in the air .