Episode I: The turn

(Rey)
Blackness. My whole life had been shut down. I searched for my souls it was empty I felt my spirit reaching into the afterlife then a jolt hit me. I had been brought back . My vision gradually increased, I was sat there in his arms . Bens arms . He was back, after countless years and effort trying to gain him back and now at the very end he was here by my side with me . The dyad was fully complete . I gazed into his eyes for countless minutes as the final order date destroyers fell above us . We had won me, the resistance , hope and Ben we had all won .
"Ben" my words filled me I felt a happiness that was unbelieveable
"We did it Rey , we did it !"
Our eyes met I felt his would I felt him he was happy for the first time in a while . Tension grew between us growing tighter and tighter. The moment was right . Say in the temple of the sith our lips locked . It was a feeling I could never describe . This was my family. With Ben . With the resistance . With myself .
"How did you do it ??" The question was still pondering in my mind on how he had brought me back
"I saved the one I loved and that's you rey I could have never leaves you not when I had the chance to rebuild everything that had been destroyed with you"
His words circled my mind I thought back to little years ago back on jakku when the grains of sand and x-wing pilot dolls were my only friends . Now I had a family . It didn't matter if I was a palpatine all that mattered was that I belonged to someone to something and to Ben
————————————————————
Hey this is my first reylo story I hope you like I will try post as often as I can and feel free to add any mistakes or constitute comments for me so I can improve or any ideas you all have . I know it's not the same ending as tros but who ever said you had to follow the rules ( not me ! )
May the force be with you always
-c